Shar Jackson says Britney is lying

8 hours ago, lemonbaby said:

WAITTTTTT AM I THE ONLY ONE 

did i dream this or what, i remember a video from chaotic era where britney was talking to kfed, clearly dating already. britney is like asking her name, kfed says “shar” its quiet for a few secs and britney says “is she black?” 

which kinda makes me feel like she didnt even know who she was, i remember this so vividly like i saw it on youtube

Yes this video def exists lol I seen it. 

The fact the DM is dwelling on this old news (I know she talked about in her memoir but this is so irrelevant now).

And even if she did know (I don’t believe she did thanks to video posted) but she’s already paid deeply for that relationship with Kfungus. She lost her career, her life and her babies. 

Let’s move on.

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Aj20 said:

Whenever someone calls Britney out for lying you guys always bring up this “it’s multiple sides to a story” or some other bull crap to excuse Britney but whatever Britney says you guys take as gospel and shun others for questioning Britney (when she isn’t even a credible person). I read the book and there are multiple events where you could tell she’s lying or downplaying stuff and this was definitely one of those. She knew very early after meeting Kevin that he had a pregnant girlfriend, she just didn’t care there’s a scene in chaotic from like May of 2004 of her asking him about Shar. Even if she found out late it would’ve made sense to leave him immediately after finding out he abandoned his pregnant girlfriend to go party with you and hid it (why would you even want to date a man who would do something like that is beyond me)

This is what's conflicting to me too. Once Britney found out, she decided to stay in the mess and even marry the mess. She could have kept her life private, but she chose to sell it to magazines and even agreed to do a reality show. I just don't get it. 

spacer.png

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

This is what's conflicting to me too. Once Britney found out, she decided to stay in the mess and even marry the mess. She could have kept her life private, but she chose to sell it to magazines and even agreed to do a reality show. I just don't get it. 

spacer.png

She showed really bad judgement...I believe in the memoir she denied confusing lust with love? "It wasn't about lust, it was intimate" she said. But I'm going to be a rude girl and disagree; Britney was seduced by an exploitative loser. More than once. It's what her dad is, and it's what she knows. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Aj20 said:

When britney found out (which was pretty early in the relationship) she stayed and did not care. It’s not like she found this out 2 years into the relationship she figured the whole thing out within a few weeks please be serious

didn't Kevin say they were broken up already with Shar and it just did not work for them for over half a year?

Why would Britney leave him? Once you have kids you're not allowed to find another partner and marry again or what?

Not sure why you're judging Britney whether she stayed with him or not. She's not to blame. It's Kevin.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Aj20 said:

No, she asked if she was black because she knew of Shae because they met before. Like Shar said…. They ran in the same circle and met on several occasion before shar even knew kevin so she heard the name from Kevin and asked is she black to confirm it’s the shar she’s thinking of

And you've talked to Britney and she confirmed it or what? 

I believe Shar Jackson as a name is pretty telling and inviting to the question she had. I don't think she connected this and immediately knew of her 'friend' Shar.

58 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

spacer.png

And to top it off she did a cover story posing with Kevin and shar’s daughter like is this not insane to other people? Just admit she was in the wrong here. Even good people do bad/questionable things sometimes. She had her karma after this and moved on

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

What are y’all complaining about now? She knew about Shar but she didn’t know til after  her and Kevin got together.

Lmao what do you think - he told her the moment they met? 

Kevin is the one that played these women. but women are always the ones that get blamed for all of it.

that’s why he was able to be unfaithful to Shar AND Britney (allegedly) and he might have cheated on Victoria (possibly) but no one would know or care. 

I won’t be back to argue with anyone and I’m also avoiding haters and trolls lol

The victim mentality again. Kevin did not play Britney. Britney liked Kevin really bad and wanted to settle down and she was willing to take any baggage that came with it which is why she asked him to marry her. You guys are acting like she didn’t learn about the whole shar thing until after they were married. Kevin’s didn’t manipulate her, we all watched chaotic it was obvious she liked him way more than he liked her. The only victims in this situation was Shar and her child 

Edited by Aj20
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7
17 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

And you've talked to Britney and she confirmed it or what? 

I believe Shar Jackson as a name is pretty telling and inviting to the question she had. I don't think she connected this and immediately knew of her 'friend' Shar.

Because Shar literally said she met Britney and they were cordial several times……… are you not listening to me or…

Edited by Aj20
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

The fact the DM is dwelling on this old news (I know she talked about in her memoir but this is so irrelevant now).

And even if she did know (I don’t believe she did thanks to video posted) but she’s already paid deeply for that relationship with Kfungus. She lost her career, her life and her babies. 

Let’s move on.

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

KFUNGUS :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:
BRO IM WHEEZI- :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: IM SAD AND LAUGHING AT THE SAME TIME AT THIS POST :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

SHE LITERALLY LOST EVERYTHING BUT I GUESS ACCORDING TO THESE ****ERS SHE DESERVED IT :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Cancer said:

She showed really bad judgement...I believe in the memoir she denied confusing lust with love? "It wasn't about lust, it was intimate" she said. But I'm going to be a rude girl and disagree; Britney was seduced by an exploitative loser. More than once. It's what her dad is, and it's what she knows. 

Britney was so easy to manipulate BECAUSE she was infatuated with this notion of LOVE and stopping her career to have a family.  She didn't care how she got it, even if homeboy was a tragic mess and you can SMELL his messiness kilometers away.  But she was 24, worked her whole life, lost someone she loved, and found someone else that gave her a SENSE of love... that man was K****.   Everyone here is acting like they haven't made mistakes ******* the wrong men/women in their lives but doing it out of pure love for the person.   Like holy ****.  The dramatics.   She was young, dumb, in love, and unfortunately you make AWFUL mistakes when you have rosetinted glasses on full of love.   Especially when you're 24 and have the world at your feet if you beckon so...  Kevin found his meal ticket, he wins in the end.   Shar got ****ed by Kevin, not Britney - what don't people get. 

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 6
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block