Shar Jackson says Britney is lying

3 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

It’s that simple and people still be arguing over this lol

My bestie drove cross country to visit me with a guy she had been dating for a month and he suddenly had to buy a ticket to fly home for a day for his job and left his car here with her. I said it in front of them, "you're married, aren't you?" She found out a few days later that I was right. People really keep that shat to themselves and trick people. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

She found out a few weeks after they met but in her mind she was already committed to him. 

When they started dating she was literally the most famous human being on the planet. Within days of them meeting they were all over the news and the entire world knew he had a pregnant girlfriend … so you’re saying Britney Spears was the only person,  basically in the world,  who didn’t know? I remember that time well because as a fan I was embarrassed that she was dating a guy with a pregnant girlfriend. Young people make mistakes, that’s not the problem. It’s the fact that almost 20 yrs later she’s still lying about it.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
53 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I hate to say this but there are a few things on the book that just doesn’t add up. The “just a kiss with Wade”, and now this. Unfortunately Britney will come across as a liar to the GP. 

Yeah because a bunch of randos coming out and speaking aren’t lying. There’s three sides to every story. The book was Britney’s side that she’s kept in all these years while everyone else that’s coming out and shooting their mouths off blabbed their sides for years. We don’t know what really happened, but if I have to trust someone’s recollection of events it has to be Britney herself since these randos all have ties to people she spoke badly of in her book. 

And also who gives a flying **** what the gp thinks. They have always been flakey when it’s came to Britney. She knows it, we know it, the whole damn world knows it. She will never satisfy anyone with what she says. I’m just happy and grateful she’s sharing her side of things after being silenced for so long, and all these randos aren’t going to take that away from me.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

I hate to say this but there are a few things on the book that just doesn’t add up. The “just a kiss with Wade”, and now this. Unfortunately Britney will come across as a liar to the GP. 

Britney didn't know about his kids the second she met him, she can't read minds! I'm sure a few days later as she introduced him to friends/family/her team someone told her the news. Y'all don't know how to interpret a few lines of book?! She never said WHEN she knew the truth, just that someone told her and she didn't  believe it and then asked Kevin.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Britney is saying she didn’t know then Kevin had a wife pregnant of course she came to know after I don’t see how people are not seeing these people coming out of nowhere when her book is out? 🤷 the time all this happened Britney must’ve been the last person to google anything about her or her men in life. 

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

Not only did she know, she taunted Shar about it while walking around with her daughter in her arms wearing a shirt that said "He Loves Me"

I love Britney, but she's not that innocent. No need to play the victim. She knew what she was doing. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Wow Britney can be cruel. But still... I'm sure it took some time for her to find out. She mentioned, she lived in a bubble and it makes sense. Also, I remember he told her that it was his ex because he is a liar. Shar just wants her 5 minutes and she's taking the opportunity. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Agreee. That's why she should've left those details out, they didn't define her as a woman or career. She knew about Shar not the first night as many have stated but she knew. Maybe she forgot idk

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, FullCircle said:

Not only did she know, she taunted Shar about it while walking around with her daughter in her arms wearing a shirt that said "He Loves Me"

I love Britney, but she's not that innocent. No need to play the victim. She knew what she was doing. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

UGH that's pretty bad :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Why Britney?

Well honestly I think she got her karma for it when Kevin started abandoning her when she was pregnant in order to get high and record his trash album towards the end of their marriage.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

WAITTTTTT AM I THE ONLY ONE 

did i dream this or what, i remember a video from chaotic era where britney was talking to kfed, clearly dating already. britney is like asking her name, kfed says “shar” its quiet for a few secs and britney says “is she black?” 

which kinda makes me feel like she didnt even know who she was, i remember this so vividly like i saw it on youtube

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block