Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

Just now, Applejack said:

I'm confused, which lie Britney has told? So far everything she has said checks out

I didnt even ask that person what he meant cuz i assumed he would come up with something irrelevant from her instagram like a date that didnt check out with a story.

Just now, Applejack said:

I'm confused, which lie Britney has told? So far everything she has said checks out

You know, the lies about her early relationship with JT, saying she was going to London, but she was actually in Mexico, drinking red-bull for the first time, holding a phone upside down. Stupid, little things like this that people here blow out of context and say she's a compulsive liar.

• Love 2
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

You know, the lies about her early relationship with JT, saying she was going to London, but she was actually in Mexico, drinking red-bull for the first time, holding a phone upside down. Stupid, little things like this that people here blow out of context and say she's a compulsive liar.

Yeah these type of things is exactly what i was talking about  lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

i love how Britney was forced into rehab for basically having an opinion on a dance move but this lowlife can 'fail' it for the 500,000th time. shouldnt he be in a conservatorship himself??

Let's be objective, that's possibly not the reason why she was put into a hold.

Unfortunately addiction behaviour is hereditary.

There was some twitter thread a few years back from people who worked at a Louisiana store saying JL was forever coming in buying the cheapest bottles of wine. Then on all the Zoey 102 promo it said she didn't drink with the cast. 

in Brians posts with amber he often looks wasted. 

it's possible alcoholism is hereditary in the family.

Edited by chizwhiz
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Not to mention @BadBunny tried to get me banned for talking about #JusticeForBritney and calling me a conspiracy theorist for attacking TCon. 

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

@Jordan Miller

Food What GIF by Rachael Ray Show

1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

Let's be objective, that's possibly not the reason why she was put into a hold.

okay! objectively,  they did it because she didn’t want to do the show after being overworked and needed time off, and because they’d get in trouble contractually if they gave her a break as they were greedy, and quick to sign her onto another residency. instead of being honest they falsified and exaggerated a story about Jamie being sick, upped her lithium dosage, and left her in a mental health facility for way longer than the 3 month period they projected to the public. 

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Not to mention @BadBunny tried to get me banned for talking about #JusticeForBritney and calling me a conspiracy theorist for attacking TCon. 

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

@Jordan Miller

I didn’t try to get you banned.

You attacked and defamed @Jordan Miller, as well as spread anti-Breatheheavy propaganda on here.

Common sense seems to be scarce in the stan community these days.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 3

I read so many ignorant responses. First off is he has an addiction it’s a forever disease. He could go nine million times if that’s what he needs to try and beat it everyday. Secondly I highly doubt he was worried about being bullied by a bunch of people who are more than half his age lol. He’s probably more worried about the financials and deep down his life choices at 70. Third leave JL alone already. Who cares if she takes her Dad in? Seriously who cares. The family has enough issues and they run very deep for many years. I’m the Britney of my family but a few years ago I just changed and matured. I wish my family the best regardless for many reasons. Staying angry only hurts me and I want all people to grow and be better. Also you don’t have to forgive or forget just simply become indifferent and that happens over time. I just find the hate gross coming from people who stand up for bullying against Britney herself. It’s the same behavior. I don’t like it any direction. This is the internet and I won’t change the world but I will share my opinion. 

Edited by TakeYourHand
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

Why do stans attack users for sharing their opinions if it doesn’t involve a cold hard “**** you Jamie” or calling him a “parasite”? Sorry, not all of us are so violent or enjoy verbally attacking people during our past-time. We are all free thinkers after all. Also, no one is justifying James’ actions or thinks he’s a saint. Sorry that I’m not telling him to die? Like what is the issue here?  The meltdowns and lashings some of you have towards others tells me that many of you have more serious issues to worry about than projecting all of your anger over a bunch of strangers. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 4

Jamie Spears is a pathetic parasite and a complete failure of a human. He is the kind of person who destroys everything in their path and Lynne Spears is equally as pathetic for siding with him over the daughter who gave her everything and loved her so much, you should protect your children at all costs yet Lynne continually put her abusive husband first. Complete scum. Didn’t Jacob Diamond say Jamie drives drunk with JL’s daughter in the car?! And now we hear he’s fallen off the wagon again and is staying with her…not that I trust everything Diamond is saying but the circumstances see to fit. What kind of moron would leave Jamie alone with their kids? JL is a complete moron.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I read so many ignorant responses. First off is he has an addiction it’s a forever disease. He could go nine million times if that’s what he needs to try and beat it everyday. Secondly I highly doubt he was worried about being bullied by a bunch of people who are more than half his age lol. He’s probably more worried about the financials and deep down his life choices at 70. Third leave JL alone already. Who cares if she takes her Dad in? Seriously who cares. The family has enough issues and they run very deep for many years. I’m the Britney of my family but a few years ago I just changed and matured. I wish my loved ones the best regardless for many reasons. Staying angry only hurts me and I want all people to grow and be better. Also you don’t have to forgive or forget just simply become indifferent and that happens over time. I just find the hate gross coming from people who stand up for bullying against Britney herself. It’s the same behavior. I don’t like it any direction. This is the internet and I won’t change the world but I will share my opinion. 

Thank you. Logic doesn’t seem to be everyone’s forte on here. I can’t wait until Britney heals and comes full circle. Those same people who are bullying everyone attached to Britney will soon be silent once she understands that family can’t ever be replaced and she begins to make amends. You can dislike Jamie, Lynne and her family all you want but bullying/making death threats is taking it too extreme. Watch me get punished for this meanwhile people yelling “**** you” get a free pass.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
11 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

He deserves more than bullying honey lbr.

Britney has been bullied on a national level and by her own family and you don’t see her drowning herself in a whiskey bottle.

Face it, Jamie is and forever will be a drunk *** hillbilly trash.

It’s really unhealthy to  have this much hate over someone who has no direct impact or effect in your life. Work on that. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block