Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

5 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

I don’t think her saying “no” to a dance move is why they forced her into rehab. Britney lies (a lot). Why would they want to mess up their money by not having her perform and risking being sued to oblivion over her wanting to change a dance move. It’s time to start thinking objectively

so she's lying now?? so do you not believe then she was forced to sign for Domination straight after her last tour performance?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It’s a well known fact that Britney’s kids were used against her MANY times. Access to them, being with them etc. unless she agreed to tour and do music and things against her will. This isn’t new information :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Did Britney say this? Or did everybody on here just come up with this on their own? You’re saying it’s a well known fact and it isn’t 

• Haha 8
5 minutes ago, ronron said:

So she got better thanks to their medications but but just better enough to tour the world, learn extensive choreos, stand on flying platforms on stage but not better enough to decide if she  wants to buy a pair of sneakers or have sushi for dinner, k

cship was a scam wether britney needed help or not, if they were so good at helping her so fast there was no need to make the cship permanent 

I’ve gone on record many times saying that the cship should’ve realistically ended in late 2009 or early 2010 but on this forum two things can’t be true. You’re either 100% for Britney or 100% Cship. Obviously with the right medication Britney can live a completely normal adult life with no help

Edited by Aj20
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

so she's lying now?? so do you not believe then she was forced to sign for Domination straight after her last tour performance?

I didn’t say she’s lying, I said “I don’t think” and I’m basing it off of the many lies she’s told before 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You don't know **** about her private medical history. She is capable of helping herself and didn't need a conservatorship. If it was just a matter of medication, there was no need to impose such a restrictive conservatorship. End of story.

Nah, let them out themselves. Stating something like that as fact just shows who these users truly are. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Just now, Aj20 said:

I’ve gone on record many times saying that the cship should’ve realistically ended in late 2008 or early 2009 but on this forum two things can’t be true. You’re either 100% for Britney or 100% Cship. Obviously with the right medication Britney can live a completely normal adult life with no help

So youre saying you agree jaime  abused britney for 13 years with no justification yet she cant be mad about it?

• Like 9
33 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It is her father however he's known to not only verbally abuse Lynne and abuse Britney in addition to getting a restraining order on him from breaking down the door on Britney's sons.

Jimbo is toxic, Juno is toxic and Lynne is toxic.

They can all have each other, this is further proof with all the stuff coming out about Lynne now Jimbo that this family did throw Britney away and none of them seem to take her feelings into consideration.

Everyone from the Spears to the Federline point the finger at Britney, yet don't seem to own a functioning mirror to look at their own behaviors.

All they see Britney as is money. 

SCREW THEM ALL

I think this might be my main problem tbh...i sorta understand jl wanting to help her dad...relationships are complicated. However, its just the fact that she didn't even take britneys feelings in consideration...like she knows what happened to her. on top of her being complict, she pulls this crap without even talking to her sister about it??? just f'ed up imo.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block