Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

Unpopular opinion but he's 70... kinda late for rehab. If you haven't learned to be clean by now then what's the point?

i'm surprised liver cirrhosis still didn't get him tbh, he's been poisoning himself effectively for decades now :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Like 9
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Where are all of these Conservatorship apologists coming from?

The Conservatorship was fraudulent from the beginning. There were plenty of other options for helping Britney. How come she was able to be on network television weeks after the Con was started, recorded and released a studio album 6 months later, went on an international press tour 6 months later, then embarked on a 97-world tour around the world? 

If someone's life is in such shambles, they shouldn't be able to bounce back like that so quickly. 

She was able to do all of that because they put her on the correct medication she needed, you do know how medication works right??

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

At this point I don’t think he could be saved because he is really old. I don’t understand why Britney is furious tho were they supposed to just leave him on the streets so he could d!e? He is still their father after all 

she's probably furious because like i said above, she was forced into rehab in 2019 for saying no to a fricking dance move and wasnt allowed to even have a drop of alcohol for 14 years all by the same 'father' who has failed rehab for the 500 millionth time for alcohol abuse, the same father who forbidden her for having a DROP of alcohol

• Love 1
  • Like 8
Just now, jonloch1 said:

she's probably furious because like i said above, she was forced into rehab in 2019 for saying no to a fricking dance move and wasnt allowed to even have a drop of alcohol for 14 years all by the same 'father' who has failed rehab for the 500 millionth time for alcohol abuse, the same father who forbidden her for having a DROP of alcohol

I don’t think her saying “no” to a dance move is why they forced her into rehab. Britney lies (a lot). Why would they want to mess up their money by not having her perform and risking being sued to oblivion over her wanting to change a dance move. It’s time to start thinking objectively

• Haha 7
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You don't know **** about her private medical history. She is capable of helping herself and didn't need a conservatorship. If it was just a matter of medication, there was no need to impose such a restrictive conservatorship. End of story.

If I don’t know anything then you certainly don’t know anything either by your logic since we’re both just fans

• Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

She shouldn’t have been forced to sign or agree to “domination” under duress and threading her kids against her in the first place. What part of Britney being tortured and abused don’t you understand you dope? 

You’re just not really smart, I am sorry for that but it’s the truth. “Threatening her kids against her” what are you talking about?? Where did you even get this information?

• Haha 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block