Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Hard no 😀

Have a nice night ❤️

I have to say that the fact that you think a college education equates to being smarter than someone who doesn’t is really ignorant.

I’ve seen lots of people with degrees and phds that lack a lot of common sense that a person without one would have. 

Also, before you try to come at me, I have college experience and a college degree, yet because of my upbringing, I can see that a lot of people that think they’re better than others because they have degrees, when really they aren’t. It’s the same with rich and poor people.

Just because you have more doesn’t mean anything. Doesn’t make you better or more special than someone else. Maybe humble yourself before you try to criticize or insult someone based on college experience.

Have a nice night :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 2
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

I have to say that the fact that you think a college education equates to being smarter than someone who doesn’t is really ignorant.

I’ve seen lots of people with degrees and phds that lack a lot of common sense that a person without one would have. 

Also, before you try to come at me, I have college experience and a college degree, yet because of my upbringing, I can see that a lot of people that think they’re better than others because they have degrees, when really they aren’t. It’s the same with rich and poor people.

Just because you have more doesn’t mean anything. Doesn’t make you better or more special than someone else. Maybe humble yourself before you try to criticize or insult someone based on college experience.

Have a nice night :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Not my problem 😀

Sleep tight 💤 

Stop being dramatic ❤️

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I hope he loses all control over his bowels and is constantly covering the walls, floors and all other surfaces of house with vile old man **** so that Jambalaya Leech  is forced to get on her hands and knees and scrub it up like the swamp rat she is. We all know she has the time now with her unemployment and all. 

diarrhea GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block