Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

Jamie Spears is now living with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab. 🥴

According to the Daily Mail, "his drinking has sparked serious concern among his family members."

A source says that Jamie "just got out of rehab, but is already drinking again."

Interestingly, Jamie was reportedly babysitting Jamie Lynn's daughters while she was competing on Dancing With The Stars. 

The source adds: "This obviously infuriates Britney for so many reasons. She feels betrayed that her sister is putting up her dad and allowing him to watch her kids after what he did to her."

They add: "She cannot believe that Jamie is caring for Jamie Lynn's daughters when he was partially to blame for Britney's falling out with her two sons."

In Jamie Lynn's recent book, she says Jamie's drinking "created a lot of anxiety" for the family. “He spent most of my life in that cycle of ruinous behavior. His bouts of drinking always caused me periods of torment and sorrow." 

In Lynne's 2008 memoir, 'Through The Storm,' Lynne called Jamie an "alcoholic" and described him as "barely present, never mind supportive or loving.”

In 2021, Britney's attorney, Mathew Rosengart, said in court docs Jamie was a "reported alcoholic and gambling addict."

Last year, Britney said that during the conservatorship, Jamie "would never even let me have a sip" of alcohol. "It's pretty funny my family doing what they did to me with **** testing me that whole time and yet I can't stand most alcohol!!!" She added: "I don't even really like alcohol." 

Photo: AI, generated by BreatheHeavy member Igor Silva

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Like 1

another failed stint in rehab is taking me outsjshsjsh😭 like how many times has he been in rehab? just give it up Jamie. with that being said, I’m not surprised at JL😪 just sucks bc if something like that happened to MY sister, trust and believe I’d be her biggest supporter. but yk toxic people support other toxic ppl Britney Spears Reaction GIF by Top Talent

• Like 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block