Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

1 minute ago, Aj20 said:

I didn’t say she’s lying, I said “I don’t think” and I’m basing it off of the many lies she’s told before 

If you wanna take things from this perspective, u might wanna consider remembering that not one lie that britney might have told has been as big or caused anyone to lose their basic human rights for over a decade. 

• Like 8
Just now, misstaterth0t said:

I think this might be my main problem tbh...i sorta understand jl wanting to help her dad...relationships are complicated. However, its just the fact that she didn't even take britneys feelings in consideration...like she knows what happened to her. on top of her being complict, she pulls this crap without even talking to her sister about it??? just f'ed up imo.

Maybe Courtney Love should've called Juno before she let Jimbo watch her kids. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3

I won't give the conservatorship excusers an answer anymore. No use. 

Back to the article. I think the only truth is that he lives back with his youngest daughter. That would explain why she was not enthusiastic about her dance anymore. She was worried and wanted to go home to check on her daughters. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ronron said:

If you wanna take things from this perspective, u might wanna consider remembering that not one lie that britney might have told has been as big or caused anyone to lose their basic human rights for over a decade. 

When I view situations like this I do not view it from a fan’s perspective. It’s easy for someone to be bias that way. I look at behavior and the behavior exhibited by her in 2007/2008 was odd and dangerous especially having two young babies. I know that you cannot force an adult with a mental illness to take medication to get better ( it doesn’t matter if you’re their family/significant other). My sister has a mental illness and she refuses to get help/take meds and she does dangerous things, we can’t force her to get help because she’s an adult. Britney’s family probably thought a cship was the only way to help her. I agree it probably was, I don’t think it should’ve lasted 13 years but we also don’t know how Britney is like behind closed doors so I cannot judge her family for anything tbh

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Did Britney say this? Or did everybody on here just come up with this on their own? You’re saying it’s a well known fact and it isn’t 

dude have you not heard the voicemail from like 2009? where she explicitly said that her father was threatening to take her babies if she tried to get out of the con??

• Love 3
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Mutya said:

@Jordan Miller can you talk about that?

Why are users BadBunny, Sia, Aj20 and others allowed on a Britney fan forum?

Nothing I said was disrespectful to anyone. As an adult you should be okay with the idea that people have a different opinions than you on stuff especially if they express it in a respectful way. This is a forum not a  authoritarian government 

Edited by Aj20
  • Haha 1
Just now, Aj20 said:

When I view situations like this I do not view it from a fan’s perspective. It’s easy for someone to be bias that way. I look at behavior and the behavior exhibited by her in 2007/2008 was odd and dangerous especially having two young babies. I know that you cannot force an adult with a mental illness to take medication to get better ( it doesn’t matter if you’re their family/significant other). My sister has a mental illness and she refuses to get help/take meds and she does dangerous things, we can’t force her to get help because she’s an adult. Britney’s family probably thought a cship was the only way to help her. I agree it probably was, I don’t think it should’ve lasted 13 years but we also don’t know how Britney is like behind closed doors so I cannot judge her family for anything tbh

So you dont want to look at things from a “fan perspective”? But you decide to project your personal situation onto britneys? Thats worse than a fan’s perspective. 

And yes you can feel free to judge her family for the thing u said u agreed on earlier you know, abusing her daughters situation for 13 years to strip her from her money and human rights after they “cured” her with their medications, feel free to judge anyone who does that tbh.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Exactly!! I raised my eyebrows at BadBunny being so pro Lynne. But now that they're pro Jamie I draw the line.

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

He also being pro Jamie Lynne, defending her dancing skills AND off course, mocking Britney's ones this morning!

Basically he's pro everyone from the SPEARS FAMILY EXCEPT BRITNEY! Did you say weird?...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 7
  • Like 2

What cracks me up is how much money they all took from her and they are still broke. Like I’m sorry IF I was ever that big of a POS and stealing money from my mega million dollar sister you bet I’d be investing and saving. They all just lived off it until they couldn’t with not even a dime. 

karma really is always looking out.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, ronron said:

So you dont want to look at things from a “fan perspective”? But you decide to project your personal situation onto britneys? Thats worse than a fan’s perspective. 

And yes you can feel free to judge her family for the thing u said u agreed on earlier you know, abusing her daughters situation for 13 years to strip her from her money and human rights after they “cured” her with their medications, feel free to judge anyone who does that tbh.

I am not projecting my personal experiences on Britney. All I said is that from my personal experience I understand that you cannot legally force any adult to get help. I can’t judge her family because even tho I don’t agree it should’ve lasted so long I have no clue how Britney is behind closed doors. Britney said that she thought her niece was dead and immediately started throwing/breaking stuff (when children were in her vicinity) and was confused why her brother told her that she needed to calm down and that he’s taking the children somewhere safe. That situation alone told me something isnt completely right there

Edited by Aj20
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block