Britney's new friend has a history selling m*****phetamine

11 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m just… HOW… after all she went through, HOW has she not learned? How does she not want better for herself? Is she ignoring her therapist? Her friends? Her inner gut?

I mean, a woman needs standards, especially a woman like Britney who is talented, beautiful, successful, and smart. Why does she not want someone who can match her?

This man is a user and he is no good. He is a Kevin 2.0 but WORSE because he has a criminal record.

Britney please, set some ******* standards for yourself. Love yourself. 

We can bellyache over this all we want, but at the end of the day there's no point in trying to figure out why she does what she does and lose our minds over whatever her choices are

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
25 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m just… HOW… after all she went through, HOW has she not learned? How does she not want better for herself? Is she ignoring her therapist? Her friends? Her inner gut?

I mean, a woman needs standards, especially a woman like Britney who is talented, beautiful, successful, and smart. Why does she not want someone who can match her?

This man is a user and he is no good. He is a Kevin 2.0 but WORSE because he has a criminal record.

Britney please, set some ******* standards for yourself. Love yourself. 

Ok so she hired him .  Yet does not mean she is doing ***** or dating him. Nothing is confirmed. Why are you so upset. Also set standards? She is trying to live again . Yet everyone wants something from her. She is capable. Let her be and stop. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, LizeS_ said:

Oh please, are you really that naive? What do you think they're doing? Drinking tea and playing chess? She's done this before, she filed divorce from Kevin and immediately was going out with another loser, that Isaac Cohen. Who ended up selling her out to a trash tabloid. She's falling into her old patterns again, feeling lonely, letting shady people into her life. I can't blame her kids for keeping a distance. 

Ok you know it all .  Maybe go write for TMZ . You will fit right in . 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block