Britney's new friend has a history selling m*****phetamine

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Kevin in one interview said Britney does m***, and here's the proof to back what Kevin said and bring every gp support to him and her sons..

Britney it's one thing to prove your haters wrong but proving the father of your children was telling the truth. 

Girl..

this isn't proof and Kevin backtracked those claims. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

All I can think about is this 

BLINDGOSSIP.COM

[Blind Gossip] This singer finally got what she wanted. Chances are she is celebrating her freedom right...

Tattoos? ✔️

Married? ✔️

Pregnant? ✔️ ( But a miscarriage happened) 

Surrounded by users? ✔️ 

I write this things with a heavy heart, in the last 19 years I've always wished the best for her. But as the user above me said - she's her worst enemy.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Does the general public even care about the book anymore?

She only has she can do no wrong in my eyes. 

She's literally this generation Michael jackson at this point I'm mentally preparing myself for the news I don't even wanna hear but kinda like well you'll be blind if you didn't see that comings.

She's self destructive it's sad 

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
49 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m just… HOW… after all she went through, HOW has she not learned? How does she not want better for herself? Is she ignoring her therapist? Her friends? Her inner gut?

I mean, a woman needs standards, especially a woman like Britney who is talented, beautiful, successful, and smart. Why does she not want someone who can match her?

This man is a user and he is no good. He is a Kevin 2.0 but WORSE because he has a criminal record.

Britney please, set some ******* standards for yourself. Love yourself. 

She obviously has no self esteem and thinks that what she deserves.

Its sad how someone as beautiful and desirable as her is attracted to trash.

Probably the only ex that was probably decent was Reg but even then he wasn't that great,

I read online that he actually sold her underwear online and hinted that he took her virginity.

She will never find a great guy if she goes by lust and not by logic.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

So dramatic. Lots of people had awful childhoods. Shes got some issues that she needs to work on. She is self destructive. 

Exactly. She has issues because of her past. She clearly is not facing them or working through them. And all of that is now catching up to her. 

Edited by Hot pink
  • Like 6
10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

She obviously has no self esteem and thinks that what she deserves.

Its sad how someone as beautiful and desirable as her is attracted to trash.

Probably the only ex that was probably decent was Reg but even then he wasn't that great,

I read online that he actually sold her underwear online and hinted that he took her virginity.

She will never find a great guy if she goes by lust and not by logic.

Davis lucado literally was the one that got away cos he started to break her and help her realize this isn't right,  then team con made lies and waited and waited til Britney was Sad to lie and say he cheated on her with adult actors.  

• Love 2
  • Like 5
20 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She only has she can do no wrong in my eyes. 

She's literally this generation Michael jackson at this point I'm mentally preparing myself for the news I don't even wanna hear but kinda like well you'll be blind if you didn't see that comings.

She's self destructive it's sad 

A little overdramatic.

I think Britney is smart enough to know what's right or wrong. Maybe she lacks self-control but that's also why she should surround herself with good people. I'm confident that this is just a phase and she's just rediscovering herself by picking up the pieces from where she left off in 2007/08. If it continues and we see physical signs of notable deterioration, that's when we she should be worried. For now, it is what it is. It just bothers me how stans think they know better than those who actually know her irl and paint everyone in Britney's life as a villain while praising her as some saint who can do no wrong. That's all. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Davis lucado literally was the one that got away cos he started to break her and help her realize this isn't right,  then team con made lies and waited and waited til Britney was Sad to lie and say he cheated on her with adult actors.  

Oh wow I didn't know that.

I just heard that he cheated and Britney said something about it on one of the POM shows.

That's so sad :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

A little overdramatic.

I think Britney is smart enough to know what's right or wrong. Maybe she lacks self-control but that's also why she should surround herself with good people. I'm confident that this is just a phase and she's just rediscovering herself by picking up the pieces from where she left off in 2007/08. If it continues and we see physical signs of notable deterioration, that's when we she should be worried. For now, it is what it is. It just bothers me how stans think they know better than those who actually know her irl and paint everyone in Britney's life as a villain while praising her as some saint who can do no wrong. That's all. 

I'm talking about her fans that allow everything and don't understand the dangers of some of her mistakes. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He said they were on a “break” so he “didn’t cheat”

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

A little overdramatic.

[post removed]

Edited by Baronesse

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block