Britney's new friend has a history selling m*****phetamine

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Man I really hate to say this but maybe there was a legit reason why she was placed in a conservatorship.

Sure she shouldn't have been abused, trafficked and had her rights taken away 

but at the same time, its obvious that she needs someone in her life to help her and guide her cause she has VERY poor decision making skills and if she's not careful,  it can lead to danger and potentially a tragic ending. 

I hate to say it as well and even the thought of it annoys me but you might be right. Mental illness, anxiety + poor decision making is NEVER a good combo especially for someone in Britney’s position. I really hope for the best and that someone will guide her through this mess. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

I am so curious about Britney's mind right now.... and how her making her decisions.... because despite all the tortures and bad things happened in the past, She has now chances to leave it all behind and move on.... yet what she does is keeps putting herself on the path to the wrong direction and an even worse path than before. To me, this new friend is worse than KFed. 

Suddenly all the negative stuff of this guy is exposed in the media, makes me thinking KFed, Kaplan, and Sam was the ones behind all these info leaking of this guy in prepare for the Daphne documentary releasing next month, maybe the same time Britney releasing her book. 

and honestly, If it does happen, because of Britney's public image is tarnished by herself mostly by her maniac dancing videos and other messy posts, her book will be overshadowed by whatever Daphne and Kfed is putting out.... people maybe interested in seeing both sides (KFed/spears family and Britney) telling her stories. But I'm afraid people would have more sympathy towards Kfed and the kids. 

the saddest part is, Britney does all these by herself. We thought we could see Britney living her healthy happy life after the conservatorship and prove team cons did her wrong all these years.... yet what Britney really been doing is proving her supporters wrong and maybe team con was right all along and Papa Jamie was just trying to help her.

I really wish Britney, please WAKE UP. HELP YOURSELF.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, BritneyIsMyPlanet said:

Britney Spears Smile GIF
I’ll bookmark this reply and come back when it’s proven or even shared by Britney on her IG which wouldn’t even surprise me because you know.. bad decisions..

I look forward to that since the last thing Britney shared about her love life was that she's single as **** :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Just now, Danielle1987 said:

It’s so obvious. Anyone who can’t see this is ignorant…no hate, just no naivety!

these are literally diet pills. if this is the m3th that Kevin claims she's addicted to, why did he not stand by that truth? instead, he and Victoria recanted the stories (after they told them to Daphne) and even Rosengart issued a statement to the Daily Mail to have the story taken down

PAGESIX.COM

Rosengart sent the Daily Mail a legal letter — which was reviewed by Page Six — in which he calls for an internal...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

these are literally diet pills. if this is the m3th that Kevin claims she's addicted to, why did he not stand by that truth? instead, he and Victoria recanted the stories (after they told them to Daphne) and even Rosengart issued a statement to the Daily Mail to have the story taken down

PAGESIX.COM

Rosengart sent the Daily Mail a legal letter — which was reviewed by Page Six — in which he calls for an internal...

m3th, Diet pills. Whatever. It’s amphetamines, legal or illegal. (I don’t care, btw)

Edited by Danielle1987
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Man I really hate to say this but maybe there was a legit reason why she was placed in a conservatorship.

but at the same time, its obvious that she needs someone in her life to help her and guide her cause she has VERY poor decision making skills and if she's not careful,  it can lead to danger and potentially a tragic ending. 

Legit reason was greed. Her family could use another options like decision making and else yet they just stripped all her rights. And if court didn't find any reason to not terminate that nonsense then i believe she is fully capable of living without it. Also people hang out with different people. U may not even know that ur friends do. Ur relatives can be out of prison. U don't just act like they don't exist. This is life. I am not saying it is good to have **** posessive friends but i am saying it is questionable if she really a friend of him and  he gives her *****. We don't know that. Let's not assume without facts

• Like 3

When I think about it.. Even her spending time with this person, no matter if they are dating or whatever, is bad news. Even if she is nothing to that scum, spending time with him and having those pics out is EXTREMELY stupid and I don’t even know how that person even got hired considering his history. Her efforts of being a good mom are tarnished by this. At this point it seems like every single person here could work for Britney considering how ignorant she and her team are. Awful. 

Edited by BritneyIsMyPlanet
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, easy said:

People learned exactly NOTHING and it's so ******* sad to see. 

Blindly supporting her is not supportive. People make bad decisions, including Britney. At the end of the day, it’s her life and no one can save her from herself however we are able to disagree with her choices.

Also going on about FACTS how much more factual can ACTUAL IMAGES of them together be ???

7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Now girl… not this. The conservatorship should have never happened. She needed counseling for post partum and genuine support; as well as a break from the endless paparazzi harassment at the time.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

This thread is officially off the rails with people saying that there was cause to/should to be in a conservatorship. Is this real life? 
You’re a disgusting human being if you honestly believe that.
I really hope she doesn’t visit this site 

I literally cannot believe people actually would think, let alone SAY something so horrific after everything we know about the con. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, easy said:

I literally cannot believe people actually would think, let alone SAY something so horrific after everything we know about the con. 

I don't understand why it needs to become this kind of extreme thinking. in the other thread people were saying how Rosengart is going to quit and speculating she's s**-craved and bipolar? 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Blindly supporting her is not supportive. People make bad decisions, including Britney. At the end of the day, it’s her life and no one can save her from herself however we are able to disagree with her choices.

Also going on about FACTS how much more factual can ACTUAL IMAGES of them together be ???

Now girl… not this. The conservatorship should have never happened. She needed counseling for post partum and genuine support; as well as a break from the endless paparazzi harassment at the time.

Do you date everyone you hang out with? I'm not "blindly supporting every decision" I haven't ever said whether I "support" this decision or not. It doesn't matter whether I do or not, whether we disagree or not. She doesn't know us, dude. Our opinion on her life is meaningless. It's a point for debate on an Internet forum but it's not actually doing a damn thing. Britney ain't gonna see her "fans" being oUtRaGeD at another choice she's made and suddenly change. She'd probably tell us to kiss her ***, rightfully so, and continue doing whatever she wants. I don't understand getting so worked up over the choices of a stranger. A choice no one even knows is real or not. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

Britney should have support way before the cship ended. The fact she was "freed" quickly with no evaluation after so long was a mistake. People like her and Amanda bynes can't leave something hardcore like this and be fine. Where was the support system?

Come back to the cship would be another wrong decision. Britney needs to grow up and understand what she is doing. 

She always blames others and I don't remember her taking responsibility over any wrong thing she ever did. At least not in her many instagram posts.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block