Britney's new friend has a history selling m*****phetamine

3 minutes ago, easy said:

Do you date everyone you hang out with? I'm not "blindly supporting every decision" I haven't ever said whether I "support" this decision or not. It doesn't matter whether I do or not, whether we disagree or not. She doesn't know us, dude. Our opinion on her life is meaningless. It's a point for debate on an Internet forum but it's not actually doing a damn thing. Britney ain't gonna see her "fans" being oUtRaGeD at another choice she's made and suddenly change. She'd probably tell us to kiss her ***, rightfully so, and continue doing whatever she wants. I don't understand getting so worked up over the choices of a stranger. A choice no one even knows is real or not. 

This is a Britney Spears forum. It is THE place to get worked up over Britney. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

This is a Britney Spears forum. It is THE place to get worked up over Britney. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

As fans we shouldn't be getting worked up over the choices she makes in her personal life, it's not our place. Some of y'all have a weird parasocial relationship with her and it always comes out during **** like this. 

• Like 6
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Britney should have support way before the cship ended. The fact she was "freed" quickly with no evaluation after so long was a mistake. People like her and Amanda bynes can't leave something hardcore like this and be fine. Where was the support system?

Come back to the cship would be another wrong decision. Britney needs to grow up and understand what she is doing. 

She always blames others and I don't remember she taking responsibility over any wrong thing she ever did. At least not in her many instagram posts.

Calling out her abusers' bad behavior is blaming others? Who is she blaming here in this instance?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

You make several points, princessmimi. People seem to be forgetting that the sole purpose of the conservatorship being put into the first place was because she was seen around being reckless and allowing leeches into her life who used her for money and/or attention. It started with Kevin and ended with Lutfi. The conservatorship protected her from undue influence and allowed for there to be control over her assets so that she wasn’t throwing her money away by making poor investments or financial decisions. Unfortunately, the conservatorship transitioned into this sort of business model which likely wasn’t in her best interest but the reality is that Britney was in dire need of help. For anyone who lived through 2004-08, it was a scary time to see Britney being used by others and fall into this sort of self-destruction. The Britney we see today are remnants of where she left off in 2008. The whole comeback gimmick they sold to us wasn’t Britney’s idea whatsoever but her team who wanted to patch her image together as best as possible and continue on with her career to not only make money but rebuild her brand in order to further cement her legacy.  The reality is that Britney wanted nothing to do with the pressures of showbusiness but was essentially pushed back into it. 

Yeah I mean I do think her family and Team Con completely abused the conservatorship and Britney did not deserve the abuse she went through but I KNOW from personal experience that not all conservatorships are bad!

You know why?

My brother in law's sister is in one and she is only a few years younger than Britney.

She has severe mental health issues and has struggled with ***** but because of their mother being her conservator, her 7 yr old son is allowed to live with her.

She has managed to mostly clean up her act because her mother is in control

HOWEVER his sister was able to drive, do her hair and lots of the things Britney said she couldn't.

Jamie and Team Con just turned what should've been something to help her back on her feet into modern day slavery.

And I feel horrible for her and I just hope that her decisions lately aren't just to spite them because its not spiting them, its just giving them joy and showing to the world why she needed a conservatorship.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Calling out her abusers' bad behavior is blaming others? Who is she blaming here in this instance?

Every person makes mistakes and every mature person needs to admit.

She was a victim and needs to call out her abusers, but she was the one marrying people like Kevin and Scam, she exposed herself many times.

The day she starts to be more honest then I can buy The stories about the allegedly therapy.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, easy said:

As fans we shouldn't be getting worked up over the choices she makes in her personal life, it's not our place. Some of y'all have a weird parasocial relationship with her and it always comes out during **** like this. 

Some of us? Literally every one of us on exhale have a weird parasocial relationship w her. But great job on picking up on some new vocab to describe our situation :)

Anyway keep living in delulu :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Some of us? Literally every one of us on exhale have a weird parasocial relationship w her. But great job on picking up on some new vocab to describe our situation :)

Anyway keep living in delulu :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I wouldn't say everyone. The majority, sure, but some people are able to realize that Britney making a good or bad decision is not our place to judge and therefor they don't. Super hard concept for the ones that do judge her every move to grasp, I get it. 

• Like 1

Not a conspiracy theory or anything, but I have a feeling he might have been “planted” working for her. How does a felon get employed, just like that? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I very much doubt Britney personally hires staff (I could be wrong). I think it is entirely conceivable that he was planted knowing Sam was on the way out as things weren’t great, and they know her type (Bad Boy), so it is probably an attempt to try and corrupt her and get their stupid narrative back on track. I hope I’m 100% WRONG 🙏🏻 

I do respect her choices, but I just hope she’s not in danger. Poor Britney, no wonder she can’t trust no one! 😭

• Like 2
Just now, easy said:

I wouldn't say everyone. The majority, sure, but some people are able to realize that Britney making a good or bad decision is not our place to judge and therefor they don't. Super hard concept for the ones that do judge her every move to grasp, I get it. 

I’m sorry for judging, let me support my queen in dating another loser with no money and a criminal record. Yessss Britney SLAY :bow_bowing_orange:

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I mean I do think her family and Team Con completely abused the conservatorship and Britney did not deserve the abuse she went through but I

KNOW from personal experience that not all conservatorships are bad!

You know why?

My brother in law's sister is in one and she is only a few years younger than Britney.

She has severe mental health issues and has struggled with ***** but because of their mother being her conservator, her 7 yr old son is allowed to live with her.

She has managed to mostly clean up her act because her mother is in control

HOWEVER his sister was able to drive, do her hair and lots of the things Britney said she couldn't.

Jamie and Team Con just turned what should've been something to help her back on her feet into modern day slavery.

And I feel horrible for her and I just hope that her decisions lately aren't just to spite them because its not spiting them, its just giving them joy and showing to the world why she needed a conservatorship.

A conservatorship is not always a bad thing if it’s meant to protect someone from a **** addiction or undue influence. Or even help navigate oneself through a mental health battle. And good for your brother-in-law’s sister. Like I said, in Britney’s case — the cons. transitioned into this sort of business model which was obviously corrupt and not necessarily justified. Throughout the con, Britney was able to drive, do her hair, get fillers/botox, get her nails done so as long as her schedule allowed for it and if she had security with her. There were a lot of times where she looked dolled and glammed up. Remember that not everything is always as black and white as it seems, and there’s always two sides to every story. The fact of the matter is that we don’t even know 10% of Britney’s personal life during the conservatorship and despite everything that’s occurred, there’s still a lot of questions and/or contradicting statements or events which have left fans second-guessing themselves about what they thought.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Every person makes mistakes and every mature person needs to admit.

She was a victim and needs to call out her abusers, but she was the one marrying people like Kevin and Scam, she exposed herself many times.

The day she starts to be more honest then I can buy The stories about the allegedly therapy.

I have no clue what you're saying here. Admit what? Yes, we can all agree that this is not the best decision on her part, but to discount her actually seeking help based on this is just...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Not a conspiracy theory or anything, but I have a feeling he might have been “planted” working for her. How does a felon get employed, just like that? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I very much doubt Britney personally hires staff (I could be wrong). I think it is entirely conceivable that he was planted knowing Sam was on the way out as things weren’t great, and they know her type (Bad Boy), so it is probably an attempt to try and corrupt her and get their stupid narrative back on track. I hope I’m 100% WRONG 🙏🏻 

I do respect her choices, but I just hope she’s not in danger. Poor Britney, no wonder she can’t trust no one! 😭

He was literally her plumber, no? She probably snuck behind Sam’s back one day and gave her his telephone number. Who knows? Maybe she found him cute or he reminded her of K-Fed and we all know that Britney secretly desires those kind of LA bad boys. Again, who knows. It’s all really a theory at this point.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block