Britney's new friend has a history selling m*****phetamine

There's a form of m*** on Venvanse so when they say she's addicted to m*** I imagine that, Venvanse, or a pre-workout, caffeine, stuff like that, she was addicted to it for years, red bull, large coffee, thermogenics to stay in shape and dance fast in 2003, in 2017 she was taking Venvanse that's why she was so thin and with more energy on stage, she likes those things

412c749044967176594b95c8272bfc3f.jpg

britney_spears_diet_ad_01.jpg

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

There's a form of m*** on Venvanse so when they say she's addicted to m*** I imagine that, Venvanse, or a pre-workout, caffeine, stuff like that, she was addicted to it for years, red bull, large coffee, thermogenics to stay in shape and dance fast in 2003, in 2017 she was taking Venvanse that's why she was so thin and with more energy on stage, she likes those things

this is not the type of 'm3th' K-fad was referring to though 

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

tabloid speculation?

There are pap pics of them grabbing dinner together on TWO separate occasions.

There are pap pics of them grabbing Starbucks together.

There are pap pics of him picking her up from the airport a few days ago.

Clearly, they are seeing each other.

They've hung out a few times and "clearly they are seeing each other" ??? Ok girl :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Haha 4
Just now, easy said:

Y'all don't find it just a little coincidental that team con had a whole "she does m***!!!!" Smear campaign going and Kenner supposed new boyfriend (that there's literally zero proof of besides tabloid speculation) is saying he sold m***???? I beg y'all to use your brains just one time and stop believing everything you read.

This lol 

i came on this thread to say “of course he does” and was shocked that everyone was buying it.

the smear campaign was obvious when it was against Britney, so now it’ll be against who she associates with … and look how well it’s working. Ppl are sitting here trashing her for maybe associating with a douche. 

I didn’t spam my socials with freebritney promo to sit back and then judge and shame her choices as a free woman. Honestly, shame on you all.

Healing and recovery isn’t exactly the perfect process that goes in a linear direction and she is going through another divorce. She is a human being with flaws, experiences, and trauma and deserves compassion from her fans.  

• Love 5
Just now, MX3 said:

This lol 

i came on this thread to say “of course he does” and was shocked that everyone was buying it.

the smear campaign was obvious when it was against Britney, so now it’ll be against who she associates with … and look how well it’s working. Ppl are sitting here trashing her for maybe associating with a douche. 

I didn’t spam my socials with freebritney promo to sit back and then judge and shame her choices as a free woman. Honestly, shame on you all.

Healing and recovery isn’t exactly the perfect process that goes in a linear direction and she is going through another divorce. She is a human being with flaws, experiences, and trauma and deserves compassion from her fans.  

People learned exactly NOTHING and it's so ******* sad to see. 

• Love 3
Just now, BritneyIsMyPlanet said:

Facts over feelings? Britney LITERALLY has a history of objectively bad behaviour and decisions and you are here asking for facts? Lmao get a grip. You and fans like you are the problem. 

Yes I'm asking for FACTS that this man is her boyfriend. I'll wait for that proof while y'all go on believing TABLOIDS. What year is it????

• Haha 2

I thought Britney was only bipolar, lately I changed my views about her doing ***** and drinking. There is some problem with addiction there,  obviously.

She is completely out of control and The people that stayed (Scam now gone, Cade, PR Jeff, Michael Kane, even the social media team) all worked for Jamie. They probably never tried to help. She is alone and now probably gave up any sense of morality.

She seems to love destroy herself, prove every wrong thing said about her are the reality. This is not healing.

Her family/team con won. At this point im waiting rehab or a mugshot.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
20 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

It’s so obvious. Anyone who can’t see this is ignorant…no hate, just no naivety!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block