According to a blind rumor, Britney Spears is returning to Vegas to replace Katy Perry at Resorts World

burns

Vegas would be a terrible idea right now. POM already rode on the tailwind of her biggest hits to the death and domination was not selling well.

Add in everything that has happened since then, and then she's back in Vegas business as usual....?

People are far more interested in what she will do next and the book. Britney knows what shes doing I don't think Vegas will be happening...and thats a good thing.

If she does a new album with full creative control and wants to come back people will be here for that. It would be low-key iconic and very messy if she did do Vegas now but I don't think it would be a good business decision.

I would low-key be here for Merry Christmas in March, rocking out my with cxck out and the constant dragging she would randomly inflict on people live on stage :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

its a blind item, so always take them with a pinch of salt (or the entire container), but part me of loves the idea that Britney just casually tells Vegas hotels she might pop and says a line like ''you'll have to wait and see'' and is literally just there to have a holiday.

She’s getting VIP treatment without spending $60k I love that for her :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Haha 2

I can’t imagine she could keep it together for something like that. It requires so much discipline. İt can be therapeutic for her since she divorced no real family and kids around. But of course they should give her full creative control and flexibility with rehearsals.

But she seems too messy to pull this off tbh. I wish her all the best, but it seems unlikely for me. 

It's possible she has been offered a residency there and may consider it in the future. But there's no way it could happen anytime soon. To start in January would be impossible at this point. Even if she wanted to, I think she would need a couple years to prepare. It's a big production to do a residency.

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block