I felt sick listening to Demonss by Doja cat

work

25 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I don't even have to listen to it to know its bad.

Maybe its my religious upbringing speaking but this woman gives me pure demonic vibes and there's something about her that is VERY unsettling. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

She is disgusting:typing_keyboard_computer: I don’t know what’s wrong with her :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: her instagram is so creepy and full of demonic and dark stuff I don’t understand how instagram would allowed this kind of posts  :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Edited by S3xy devil
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, work said:

I was curious about Doja Cat's new song Demonss and I had to stop listening after a few seconds. I literally felt SICK. I've never experience something like that in my life.

Has anyone else experience something similar??

I think this new album of hers is made out of pure evil. I dont get it. She's so talented, why is she doing that?? Planet Her was amazing!

I would advice people to stay away from this new era of hers. I believe in withcraft and the imagery and sounds they are using are dangerous

This happened to me when I saw one of her instagram post I felt sick , scared and  uncomfortable for minutes  

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, work said:

I was curious about Doja Cat's new song Demonss and I had to stop listening after a few seconds. I literally felt SICK. I've never experience something like that in my life.

Has anyone else experience something similar??

I think this new album of hers is made out of pure evil. I dont get it. She's so talented, why is she doing that?? Planet Her was amazing!

I would advice people to stay away from this new era of hers. I believe in withcraft and the imagery and sounds they are using are dangerous

You’re right 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block