I felt sick listening to Demonss by Doja cat

work

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Yes! God bless you, it's so obvious by the title/her overall imagery that you need to steer clear of this evil *****. Look at how her appearance has changed since she started ******* around with demons, you can be the most gorgeous person but over time the inside starts to show on the outside-it's scary to picture her 10 years from now

I think she might kill herself or overdose if she keeps this up.

I actually did interact with people who were  influenced by darkness and it messed up my life for 5 YEARS!

messing with dark stuff like that is no joke.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
27 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think she might kill herself or overdose if she keeps this up.

I actually did interact with people who were  influenced by darkness and it messed up my life for 5 YEARS!

messing with dark stuff like that is no joke.

Yes! The battle is not between flesh & blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms!! Spiritual warfare is so real

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Yes! The battle is not between flesh & blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms!! Spiritual warfare is so real

Yeah there are even people who appear like good people but really aren't.

Its just disgusting that Doja is promoting this.

Its one thing to believe in Satan but its another to actively promote it knowing she probably has young and impressionable fans.

Does she really want to partake in the downfall of today's youth? 

I feel sorry for this new generation.

At least when I was a kid and teen in the 90s and 2000s,

celebs weren't blatantly satanic like this :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

She was clearly chosen to be the “it girl” of the moment - god knows at what cost - and so has to push specific messaging

The sad thing is that despite the big push she’s been getting to force people to see her as a star, she’s making little to no impact. Or at least here in the UK and Europe

What on earth are you talking about? These are the ramblings of a crazy person. And she’s a huge star, all over the world.. what’s happening here?

54 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah there are even people who appear like good people but really aren't.

Its just disgusting that Doja is promoting this.

Its one thing to believe in Satan but its another to actively promote it knowing she probably has young and impressionable fans.

Does she really want to partake in the downfall of today's youth? 

I feel sorry for this new generation.

At least when I was a kid and teen in the 90s and 2000s,

celebs weren't blatantly satanic like this :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

What are you saying? It makes no sense. This theme has been in music for decades. They said the same thing about Britney back in 1999. How old are you? Because this is a common trope within music.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, A.a.A said:

What are you saying? It makes no sense. This theme has been in music for decades. They said the same thing about Britney back in 1999. How old are you? Because this is a common trope within music.

Uhhhh no this is CATEGORICALLY different.  

“What are YOU saying?  It makes no sense.  How old are YOU?”

Why talk like this?  What they said makes complete sense.  

You are equating people’s reactions to Britney showing her belly and kissing Madonna to Doja riding on a behemoth from Hell into town to destroy humanity and cozying up with the grim reaper and cutting an umbilical cord connected as a physical representation of Satan, while literally singing about it.  The outrage is much more justified now.  Were people talking about it? Yes.  Were some angry? Sure.  But to chalk this up as a “common trope” is an immense understatement.

Edited by IRunAway
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, IRunAway said:

Uhhhh no this is CATEGORICALLY different.  

“What are YOU saying?  It makes no sense.  How old are YOU?”

Why talk like this?  What they said makes complete sense.  

You are equating people’s reactions to Britney showing her belly and kissing Madonna to Doja riding on a behemoth from Hell into town to destroy humanity and cozying up with the grim reaper and cutting an umbilical cord connected as a physical representation of Satan, while literally singing about it.  The outrage is much more justified now.  Were people talking about it? Yes.  Were some angry? Sure.  But to chalk this up as a “common trope” is an immense understatement.

It quite literally is a common trope in music, it has been for many years, again I ask, how old are you? Look up

Marilyn Manson, Ozzy Osbourne, Slipknot, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath. These are legendary bands and people. They all use this as a marketing ploy. This is not new.

Demons and Satan don’t exist. It’s all for marketing and show. Just like Lil Nas X. It’s genius tbh. They get people like you all hyped up and talking about it. 

You see that’s what’s happening right ?

Edited by A.a.A
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Aymama said:

Doja spreading this dark energy into the world because she couldn’t care less about the people listening. No thanks. 

When you spread negativity and bad energy, you will get that back eventually.

We'll see what the future holds for her

Edited by work
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block