I felt sick listening to Demonss by Doja cat

work

Dojas energy is infectious, she’s able to play troll at the minute and I’m here all the way for it, I think the uncomfortability of it, is the point. She ain’t no blow up s** doll, she wants you to think ‘the **** am I watching/listening too’ I dont think we’ve even quite seen the tip of the iceberg for Doja Cat.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Its ironic people are suggesting to boycott Doja Cat's new song and album for demon and demonic themes and trashing her in this thread, yet over in the Britney section she's made a mockery of religion and has said some over the top things and makes devil horns with her fingers in her videos.

People will always give Britney a pass no matter what she does right or wrong yet jump at the chance to attack another celeb for what they do. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
On 9/3/2023 at 7:11 AM, River Red said:

Idk why but I find u so annoying LOL

How is he annoying for saying how he feels?

Lots of people on this thread including me feel the same about Doja,

that woman is messed up in the head and has issues.

Its one thing to be a satanist and another to promote it shamelessly to impressionable young fans.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Its one thing to be a satanist and another to promote it shamelessly to impressionable young fans.

Omg well I wasn’t gonna call the whole thread out 

• Super Mods
On 9/1/2023 at 11:33 PM, Joshyworld said:

Not the boomer Britney fans getting their panties in a bunch over a woman expressing herself. Get a grip. If you’re so Christian, then maybe you shouldn’t be stanning pop music or Britney Spears for that matter. Remember how many religious groups and extremists bashed Britney for showing too much skin as a teenager? Again, get a grip. 

Why don't YOU get a grip?

You act like such a fkn child because people including me don't agree with you!

You also think you're such a bad azz for reacting to comments with the stupid laughing emoji when you're not.

I mean what i said, if I could I would BAN YOU because you do not contribute anything positive on this website other than negativity!

If anything you are the most annoying member on here.

And please like you have the right to comment on Christianity!

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

How do you know she is a satanist? She probably wanted to come up with an edgy or dark theme for her next album. I can't believe some of y'all take it so seriously.

Because would someone who isn't one, would put satanic imagery purposely in their work?

Look I get it if alot of you guys don't believe in religion or whatever but you gotta admit her whole new image is jarring.

On 9/3/2023 at 4:54 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Its ironic people are suggesting to boycott Doja Cat's new song and album for demon and demonic themes and trashing her in this thread, yet over in the Britney section she's made a mockery of religion and has said some over the top things and makes devil horns with her fingers in her videos.

People will always give Britney a pass no matter what she does right or wrong yet jump at the chance to attack another celeb for what they do. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It’s ironic that people are suggesting that when they claim to hate cancel culture and are oppressed for what they believe in. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thanks baby I appreciate it ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block