I felt sick listening to Demonss by Doja cat

work

12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Hey I don't know why I am being painted as the enemy here.

And that's not true that I take everything as a personal attack cause if I did,

I would've been really rude and vulgar and cussing at you but I chose to respond calmly.

I have thought about how I approached Joshy and I now realize it was kinda harsh but at the same time, it is a fact that he has trolled alot on here and I am probably the only person who has called him out on it.

What is wrong with that?

You don't know me and I don't know you, who are you to judge?

At the end of the day,

Exhale is a small part of my life, I have other things going on that are more significant.

Besides considering we don't even get paid to do this job, I think I've done a great job being a mod and lots of people do like me on here.

It doesn't bother me if you don't like me because I don't even know you.

There is a reason why I was offered this job and its because I try my best to be fair but when people get at me or are offensive, I will call them out.

I hate to pull the gender card but I think I deal with ALOT of sxism cause of my username and that im a woman cause I don't see the other mods getting it as bad as me.

Also it IS immature for him to constantly troll me with laugh emojis to EVERY serious comment I make on here!
Who has that much free time??

I know I don't and if you think I don't its because I'm taking a vacation and then I will return to work or even university in a few months.

So right now this is the perfect time for me to be a mod and it really offends me that you are judging me harshly and I regret telling you what I told you in the past if this is how you treat me.

This is what I’m talking about. You’re going on the attack when I’m just having a discussion with you. You’re taking what I’m saying as a personal attack when I stated I’m not bashing you or anything, just giving you constructive feedback on what I see.

Then you play the female card when I could care less if you’re a boy or a girl. I’m just trying to give you some advice about what I’ve been seeing to help you out and get respected on here. Also, regarding other mods, I don’t see them calling anyone names or cussing people out and losing their temper. They’re not acting like how you are rn.

Again, I’m not bashing you or painting you in anyway. I could care less what other people are doing on here, you’re a mod and acting like you are rn isn’t it when you are wanting respect from others. As I said I’m trying to help you out by giving you constructive feedback, it’s nothing personal. 

Also, I should be mad at you for giving me WPs for no reason a couple of months ago when you’re doing the same thing you gave WPs to me for, but I’m not. I’ve moved past that a long time ago because I was a little extreme because of what was going on in my life that I’m not going to divulge into in this thread because it’s no one’s business except people I choose to share that with.

If that’s what you feel about our discussion from a few months ago then it’s whatever. My opinion of you hasn’t really changed from then to now. I just think you need to have some control over going right to attacking people when they’re having a civil discussion with you, just like how I’m trying to have with you rn, but you’re taking it as a personal attack for whatever reason when in reality, that’s not my intent.

As I said, take it how you want. It’s up to you to decide to change your behavior. I provided my feedback on what I’ve seen on here. The ball is in your court. Again, my intent wasn’t to bash you or paint you in anyway.

Anyway have a good night.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

This is what I’m talking about. You’re going on the attack when I’m just having a discussion with you. You’re taking what I’m saying as a personal attack when I stated I’m not bashing you or anything, just giving you constructive feedback on what I see.

Then you play the female card when I could care less if you’re a boy or a girl. I’m just trying to give you some advice about what I’ve been seeing to help you out and get respected on here. Also, regarding other mods, I don’t see them calling anyone names or cussing people out and losing their temper. They’re not acting like how you are rn.

Again, I’m not bashing you or painting you in anyway. I could care less what other people are doing on here, you’re a mod and acting like you are rn isn’t it when you are wanting respect from others. As I said I’m trying to help you out by giving you constructive feedback, it’s nothing personal. 

Also, I should be mad at you for giving me WPs for no reason a couple of months ago when you’re doing the same thing you gave WPs to me for, but I’m not. I’ve moved past that a long time ago because I was a little extreme because of what was going on in my life that I’m not going to divulge into in this thread because it’s no one’s business except people I choose to share that with.

If that’s what you feel about our discussion from a few months ago then it’s whatever. My opinion of you hasn’t really changed from then to now. I just think you need to have some control over going right to attacking people when they’re having a civil discussion with you, just like how I’m trying to have with you rn, but you’re taking it as a personal attack for whatever reason when in reality, that’s not my intent.

As I said, take it how you want. It’s up to you to decide to change your behavior. I provided my feedback on what I’ve seen on here. The ball is in your court. Again, my intent wasn’t to bash you or paint you in anyway.

Anyway have a good night.

At least I don't give WPs for no reason.

You are judging me and being unfairly critical to me when we are nothing but strangers on the internet.

Do you really care that much what I do as a mod?

I highly doubt you'd be any different if the roles were reversed between me and you.

It IS a fact that he has trolled on here.

I am only responding because of your biased comment, not cause you affect me cause I don't know you.

And unlike you, I don't try to act like I know people if I don't.

I don't remember giving you WPs but maybe based on your attitude,

they were for a damn good reason.

Goodbye.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Cancer said:

The frequencies and distortions of the music are heavy and unpleasant...perhaps it's intentional, but it is definitely headache inducing.

Frequencies in music can be manipulated to achieve a certain effect. Most of the time it emulates sugar, attempting to coat feel-good melodies with a harmonic sheen that produces a sensation of pleasure in the brain. This is why pop music sells. I'm not sure this single by Doja Cat will stream much, since it's deeply unpleasant to listen to...so on her part, it doesn't make a lick of commercial sense.

Beyond the music industry, this manipulation of sound frequency has been used in sonic weapon technology...

Exactly! this is what I was referring to. The frequencies of this song literally make me sick. It's unconfortable to listen to

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

At least I don't give WPs for no reason.

You are judging me and being unfairly critical to me when we are nothing but strangers on the internet.

Do you really care that much what I do as a mod?

I highly doubt you'd be any different if the roles were reversed between me and you.

It IS a fact that he has trolled on here.

I am only responding because of your biased comment, not cause you affect me cause I don't know you.

And unlike you, I don't try act like I know people if I don't.

I don't remember giving you WPs but maybe based on your attitude,

they were for a damn good reason.

Goodbye.

Still taking honest constructive feedback as a personal attack. I said what I said. I wasn’t being disrespectful towards you by any means. I was pointing out an issue you have that you’re refusing to acknowledge and take ownership of so that you can be more respected as a mod on here, but oh well. You have to help and change yourself, no one can do that for you, but you. Maybe one day you’ll realize that you need to change how you go about things and see that I was trying to help you.

And no, if I was a mod, which I don’t want to be one, I wouldn’t be acting like you have been because I’d be in a managerial like position and I would take that role as such. Anyway, it’s starting to feel like I’m beating a dead horse if you’re not willing to see that you have an anger problem, so I’ll be ending the conversation here.

Dog Hello GIF by Puglie Pug

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block