I felt sick listening to Demonss by Doja cat

work

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

You could say the same about Christians. 

Well I didn't mention them, did I?

And I never said that and at least Christianity isn't a negative dark religion.

YES there alot of azzholes who use it to shame and be rude to others but they're are also genuinely nice and caring people who are christian

and I know this because I have a religious family and my mother is a pastor.

So I have seen the positive and negative influences on Christianity

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Well I didn't mention them, did I?

And I never said that and at least Christianity isn't a negative dark religion.

YES there alot of azzholes who use it to shame and be rude to others but they're are also genuinely nice and caring people who are christian

and I know this because I have a religious family and my mother is a pastor.

So I have seen the positive and negative influences on Christianity

Talking in circles there. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Are you really that confused, or are you pretending? 

No im not and why are you acting like this towards me?

Just cause you aren't religious or like christianity, doesn't you have to be sassy with me.

I dont even care if you are an athiest but must you be so disrespectful towards what I said?

I think some of you guys are being a little overdramatic. I looked up the lyrics and they weren’t even demonic. Grotesque? Yeah a little bit, but not demonic like some of y’all are making it out to be.

Tbh, I don’t care for the song, that’s just a personal preference because I’m not into today’s rap and hip hop music, but I can say the pearl clutchers really need to tone it down. It’s the same uproar that Lil Nas X got when he released the video for Montero and that wasn’t bad either.

So calm down everyone, this literally isn’t that deep and it’s not like it’s hasn’t been done before and it won’t be the last either.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Why don't YOU get a grip?

You act like such a fkn child because people including me don't agree with you!

You also think you're such a bad azz for reacting to comments with the stupid laughing emoji when you're not.

I mean what i said, if I could I would BAN YOU because you do not contribute anything positive on this website other than negativity!

If anything you are the most annoying member on here.

And please like you have the right to comment on Christianity!

You need to calm down a bit. This isn’t a good look for a moderator to be exploding on members on here for no reason unprovoked like this. They didn’t even quote you, yet you lashed out at them. It makes you look a tad hypocritical to act like this but preach about positivity at the same time.

I’m not trying to bash you or anything like that, so please don’t take it like that, but I’m just giving an honest review of how I’ve seen you interact with people on here. As a mod, you’re supposed to have a level head about things and other users. This isn’t being level headed in the slightest.

If you have a problem with someone, may I suggest the ignore button? I have a couple of people on ignore and it’s done me wonders for my peace of mind as I can choose not to see their posts. Idk if that’s an option for you, but I thought I’d suggest it.

Anyway, this thread should really be closed because nothing productive is coming from it and it’s becoming messy asf. Nothing good comes from debating religion. All it does is bring negativity to things that really shouldn’t be happening. Idk just a thought.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

You need to calm down a bit. This isn’t a good look for a moderator to be exploding on members on here for no reason unprovoked like this. They didn’t even quote you, yet you lashed out at them. It makes you look a tad hypocritical to act like this but preach about positivity at the same time.

I’m not trying to bash you or anything like that, so please don’t take it like that, but I’m just giving an honest review of how I’ve seen you interact with people on here. As a mod, you’re supposed to have a level head about things and other users. This isn’t being level headed in the slightest.

If you have a problem with someone, may I suggest the ignore button? I have a couple of people on ignore and it’s done me wonders for my peace of mind as I can choose not to see their posts. Idk if that’s an option for you, but I thought I’d suggest it.

Anyway, this thread should really be closed because nothing productive is coming from it and it’s becoming messy asf. Nothing good comes from debating religion. All it does is bring negativity to things that really shouldn’t be happening. Idk just a thought.

Look I do realize I yelled through my comment and I understand it comes off mean or whatever but this user has been disrespectful to not only me but everyone else for the whole time I've been a member.

They constantly go out of their way to troll and don't even have the audacity to respond in a dignified manner.

Just because I'm a mod doesn't mean I am submissive or a robot,

I am a person just like you.

Yes I am aware that I have to be careful how I come off sometimes due to my b.luntness but you gotta realize I'm still new at this position and I am still learning but it annoys me that this user has no consequences whatsoever yet other users who haven't even done half of what he's done, get either alot of WPs or get more punishments.

My comment towards him was not bullying, it was calling him out on the reality of his behavior.

Why am I not allowed to be direct and honest about that?

I feel like there's a double standard with me compared to the other mods.

I don't know why I get the backlash yet the others don't.

I am a b.lunt person and I think people mistaken that for being a bich but I'm not.

We've spoken in the past before and I'm sure you remember I was nice to you in that conversation.

So I hope you and everyone else can understand that I was just expressing my feelings, that's all.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

Not you not believing in god but believing in ninjas :orangu_orangutan_ape:girl wake up god is real 

Did you read the wiki? Ninjas aren’t some mythical superhuman creatures.. they're just a type of warrior that’s trained in the ancient Japanese tradition.  There’s nothing to not believe. 

God on the other hand is not real and you couldn’t prove he was if you tried. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Look I do realize I yelled through my comment and I understand it comes off mean or whatever but this user has been disrespectful to not only me but everyone else for the whole time I've been a member.

They constantly go out of their way to troll and don't even have the audacity to respond in a dignified manner.

Just because I'm a mod doesn't mean I am submissive or a robot,

I am a person just like you.

Yes I am aware that I have to be careful how I come off sometimes due to my b.luntness but you gotta realize I'm still new at this position and I am still learning but it annoys me that this user has no consequences whatsoever yet other users who haven't even done half of what he's done, get either alot of WPs or get more punishments.

My comment towards him was not bullying, it was calling him out on the reality of his behavior.

Why am I not allowed to be direct and honest about that?

I feel like there's a double standard with me compared to the other mods.

I don't know why I get the backlash yet the others don't.

I am a b.lunt person and I think people mistaken that for being a bich but I'm not.

We've spoken in the past before and I'm sure you remember I was nice to you in that conversation.

So I hope you and everyone else can understand that I was just expressing my feelings, that's all.

Yes I know, we had a nice conversation in the past, but I’m just trying to say try to keep a level head about dealing with difficult members in your position. I’m not telling you to be submissive or not to respond, I’m just saying go about it a different way than how you did here. You called him the most annoying member on this site and just went off on him when he didn’t even respond to you or call you any names in this thread.

Being a mod to me is being like a boss. You keep things in order and you try to keep the peace. You don’t ever lose your cool on someone. It’s probably not a good analogy but I’m just saying, you gotta not let people get you to go off so easily. It doesn’t make you look good in the slightest when you do. I don’t pay attention a whole lot on here, but I’m just saying some of the interactions here not just with Joshy but even other members here in this thread. Calling them rude when they had a differing opinion than you.

You take everything as a personal attack and I’m just saying not everything is a personal attack against you. If you just let things roll off you and just come here interact, mod, etc, you’ll be better. Going off on people is not the way to go about things in your position. I know I’ve also gone off on people here myself and most of that was recently when I was going through a lot in my personal life that I don’t want to share because I just don’t want the pity because it won’t change the outcome of what happened. It’s something no one should ever have to go through and now I try to be less combative, and if I do, I try not to go overboard with it like I used to.

Back on topic,  I’ve also put the people that get me going on ignore so I can pick and choose to see their posts. As I said, idk as a mod if you have that option to put people on ignore, but if someone is bothering you just put them on ignore and you won’t have to see their posts. You won’t get notifications from them either. It’s helped me out a lot tbh. If they respond to one of your posts, you won’t get notified. 

I’m not bashing you, so please don’t take it that way, I’m just trying to point out something that you need to try to work on as a mod to help you be better is all. Going in guns blazing is just not the right way to handle things.

The topic in this thread is a very controversial topic. People get heated easily over it and every time it doesn’t go smoothly. Just try to keep a level head with everyone and if they’re bothering you, the ignore button will be your best friend.

Just try to enjoy your day or night and just relax.

• Love 1

The frequencies and distortions of the music are heavy and unpleasant...perhaps it's intentional, but it is definitely headache inducing.

Frequencies in music can be manipulated to achieve a certain effect. Most of the time it emulates sugar, attempting to coat feel-good melodies with a harmonic sheen that produces a sensation of pleasure in the brain. This is why pop music sells. I'm not sure this single by Doja Cat will stream much, since it's deeply unpleasant to listen to...so on her part, it doesn't make a lick of commercial sense.

Beyond the music industry, this manipulation of sound frequency has been used in sonic weapon technology...

Edited by Cancer
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Yes I know, we had a nice conversation in the past, but I’m just trying to say try to keep a level head about dealing with difficult members in your position. I’m not telling you to be submissive or not to respond, I’m just saying go about it a different way than how you did here. You called him the most annoying member on this site and just went off on him when he didn’t even respond to you or call you any names in this thread.

Being a mod to me is being like a boss. You keep things in order and you try to keep the peace. You don’t ever lose your cool on someone. It’s probably not a good analogy but I’m just saying, you gotta not let people get you to go off so easily. It doesn’t make you look good in the slightest when you do. I don’t pay attention a whole lot on here, but I’m just saying some of the interactions here not just with Joshy but even other members here in this thread. Calling them rude when they had a differing opinion than you.

You take everything as a personal attack and I’m just saying not everything is a personal attack against you. If you just let things roll off you and just come here interact, mod, etc, you’ll be better. Going off on people is not the way to go about things in your position. I know I’ve also gone off on people here myself and most of that was recently when I was going through a lot in my personal life that I don’t want to share because I just don’t want the pity because it won’t change the outcome of what happened. It’s something no one should ever have to go through and now I try to be less combative, and if I do, I try not to go overboard with it like I used to.

Back on topic,  I’ve also put the people that get me going on ignore so I can pick and choose to see their posts. As I said, idk as a mod if you have that option to put people on ignore, but if someone is bothering you just put them on ignore and you won’t have to see their posts. You won’t get notifications from them either. It’s helped me out a lot tbh. If they respond to one of your posts, you won’t get notified. 

I’m not bashing you, so please don’t take it that way, I’m just trying to point out something that you need to try to work on as a mod to help you be better is all. Going in guns blazing is just not the right way to handle things.

The topic in this thread is a very controversial topic. People get heated easily over it and every time it doesn’t go smoothly. Just try to keep a level head with everyone and if they’re bothering you, the ignore button will be your best friend.

Just try to enjoy your day or night and just relax.

Hey I don't know why I am being painted as the enemy here.

And that's not true that I take everything as a personal attack cause if I did,

I would've been really rude and vulgar and cussing at you but I chose to respond calmly.

I have thought about how I approached Joshy and I now realize it was kinda harsh but at the same time, it is a fact that he has trolled alot on here and I am probably the only person who has called him out on it.

What is wrong with that?

You don't know me and I don't know you, who are you to judge?

At the end of the day,

Exhale is a small part of my life, I have other things going on that are more significant.

Besides considering we don't even get paid to do this job, I think I've done a great job being a mod and lots of people do like me on here.

It doesn't bother me if you don't like me because I don't even know you.

There is a reason why I was offered this job and its because I try my best to be fair but when people get at me or are offensive, I will call them out.

I hate to pull the gender card but I think I deal with ALOT of sxism cause of my username and that im a woman cause I don't see the other mods getting it as bad as me.

Also it IS immature for him to constantly troll me with laugh emojis to EVERY serious comment I make on here!
Who has that much free time??

I know I don't and if you think I don't its because I'm taking a vacation and then I will return to work or even university in a few months.

So right now this is the perfect time for me to be a mod and it really offends me that you are judging me harshly and I regret telling you what I told you in the past if this is how you treat me.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block