Mind Your Business Flopped?! What's next?

Something of quality, hopefully...

I'm not as much of a hater of MYB as I was originally but it wasn't good. The frustrating thing is it had potential like so much of Will x Britney's work. It just needed more Britney lyrics and to be less repetitive.

I'm still here for the odd random single... But everything lately just seems so little effort and I'm kinda tired of the phone ins...

We used to blame the c-ship for her lack of effort and I get work probably isn't her priority... But I would trade all these little projects for something of quality from her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I dunno, I feel like she could be working on some kind of poetry book or maybe a music project. But I think she’s for the moment staying focused on chilling and waiting for her book to be released. It’s been forever, I’m sure she’s ready for people to read it and finally have a deeper understanding of what she’s been through. Britney’s been through a lot, and as with anyone, she deserves to be heard.  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

But there’s also rumors of her performing at the VMAs, so she’s obviously gonna recreate the ‘03 Madonna kiss with Katy Perry and Kim Petras. But this time she’s playing Madonna!!  :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I have to believe they have some plans for this song,   It’s supposed to be wills comeback and I don’t think he would just drop the single and move on.

I think we are going to get some promotion for it at some point,    I was disgusted when I heard it but think it’s an ear worm now.   

• Love 1

Its simple really. she needs to never work with will.i.am again and work with Danja,  Claude Kelly and Max Martin and produce great tunes. i've said this on here and ill say it again, MYB flopped because its crap, everyone is rooting for Britney and she has loads of support but she needs to release actual good music

• Love 3

Y’all don’t surprise me with your personalities. What would happen if it would go #1? Would y’all claim it’s because people pity her? What would happen if it would go #2? Would it be because the the artist that owns #1 spot bought their place? It’s a statement and a mood song. Just listen if you like, pass it if you don’t. It made it to #1 in 19 countries on the itunes charts.there you have your #1 . Now you can match wits.

• Like 1

She should release 2023 new songs such as mona lisa and rebellion. Thats the vibe that would make SENSE and give truth and authenticity to her as an artist from the gp perspective and to everyone. It would match her rantings on insta and also her inspirational, deep and even religious posts. She will be havin 10 albumbs yet she talked about being ****, hanging out & dancing in 99%. And thats FINE. But an artists need some truth to them two so u can feel RELATABLE and she has not been going out dancing for 15ys so stop the lie ppl is not buying that any more. She said it herself it was a lie so show ur truth girl

Edited by BritneyLover
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

I think with the whole Myah fiasco and AI becoming crazy good, she should only release something when she’s actually passionate about it and we know she’s putting in effort. Releasing old demos with super suspicious AI type of vocals and Will.I.Am refusing to reveal when they were recorded, on top of using 20 year old pictures… not the smartest thing. 

It’d be nice if she’d post videos of herself in the studio, working on music, recording, etc. It would definitely help with the authenticity of it all. But… we’ll see when/if she’s ready. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Now we know that MYB didn't make the Hot 100 in either the US or the UK. It seems that MYB hasn't really caught on. Although, in my opinion, it's a low-key certified bop! What do you think is the best next step for Britney? Can we please refrain from the usual lazy troll comments... can we have a little deeper discussion about where you as a FAN would like to see her pivot and go next in her music. Obviously her book is coming out. That's her main focus at the moment. But as soon as that's out, would you like to see her release more singles or would you like to see a full album? And in your opinion, what kind of direction should she be going in musically?  :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Let's discuss besties xoxo

Tbh I think she's recording an album secretly, and maybe she'll surprise drop it on us when the book comes. That would be perfect!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block