Mind Your Business Flopped?! What's next?

Now we know that MYB didn't make the Hot 100 in either the US or the UK. It seems that MYB hasn't really caught on. Although, in my opinion, it's a low-key certified bop! What do you think is the best next step for Britney? Can we please refrain from the usual lazy troll comments... can we have a little deeper discussion about where you as a FAN would like to see her pivot and go next in her music. Obviously her book is coming out. That's her main focus at the moment. But as soon as that's out, would you like to see her release more singles or would you like to see a full album? And in your opinion, what kind of direction should she be going in musically?  :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Let's discuss besties xoxo

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, BritneyGasoline said:

No more will.i.am.

It hurts we still haven't got anything else from Danja. Britney and Danja is pure magic. Her best work is with him lbfr! Britney and William's collabs are nice.. buuuut they have NOTHING compared to Gimme More and other Danja Britney songs. Facts :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

It hurts we still haven't got anything else from Danja. Britney and Danja is pure magic. Her best work is with him lbfr! Britney and William's collabs are nice.. buuuut they have NOTHING compared to Gimme More and other Danja Britney songs. Facts :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Mind UR BUSINESS butch

Golden State Warriors Reaction GIF by NBA

• Haha 2

I would love to see her focus on her book for now. Once the book is out, I'd have her drop like 4-6 singles all throughout 2024. No promotion, no music videos, no performances. Just the music, to build up hype. Give us different musical genres and vocal styles, just to show her range and what she can do.

Then in 2025, release an album that stylistically matches whichever one of the singles was the biggest hit. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I would love to see her focus on her book for now. Once the book is out, I'd have her drop like 4-6 singles all throughout 2024. No promotion, no music videos, no performances. Just the music, to build up hype. Give us different musical genres and vocal styles, just to show her range and what she can do.

Then in 2025, release an album that stylistically matches whichever one of the singles was the biggest hit. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Yes love this idea! It's a smart way to build up hype for a new album :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: Let her cook some more and come back with some bangers!

• Like 2

If she’s not into it then I personally don’t want her releasing anything as she’s said numerous times that she’s not. 

Some of you are gonna be real disappointed when this book comes out, not because of what she decided to put in the book but I expect 0 promotion or any type of interview when it’s released. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, SJK said:

If she’s not into it then I personally don’t want her releasing anything as she’s said numerous times that she’s not. 

Some of you are gonna be real disappointed when this book comes out, not because of what she decided to put in the book but I expect 0 promotion or any type of interview when it’s released. 

I think there's gonna be some sort of interview as her deal was 15 million :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: That's alot of money for no real promotion! But you could be right! We could only get that video of her announcing her book and that's it lmao

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I think there's gonna be some sort of interview as her deal was 15 million :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: That's alot of money for no real promotion! But you could be right! We could only get that video of her announcing her book and that's it lmao

The publishers only care about sales, and her book is gonna sell big time just off her name and word of mouth. She probably had a no interview rule in the contract.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

The publishers only care about sales, and her book is gonna sell big time just off her name and word of mouth. She probably had a no interview rule in the contract.

But I- :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: fine… if that’s what she wants I’m all for that. I’m just being a selfish Stan and wanting more lol :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block