Mind Your Business Flopped?! What's next?

6 minutes ago, morbidiu5 said:

Tbh I think she's recording an album secretly, and maybe she'll surprise drop it on us when the book comes. That would be perfect!

I'll be honest I sometimes think about this too lol but let's not get our hopes up.

It would be super amazing though!

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Well I hope this is a learning lesson to Britney to NEVER work with Will.I.am ever again.

Some of her worst music was with him.

Her discography was flawless before they worked together.

Also this should show her to not rush into music if she isn't passionate for it or only doing it as a cash grab because I'd rather not have any new music than songs like that.

I mean i'm all for supporting Britney's new music but at the same time,

I feel as Britney fans we shouldn't be desperate and accept anything including garbage.

I'd rather her take time on a QUALITY song or album than to release stuff like this.

Btw my proof of that is how great Glory was. 

She took years to make it but it was worth it cause it was a high quality album.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

Just Danja , Keri Hilson , Bloodshy & Avant , Michelle Bell , Cathy Denis in the same album please :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

THE DREAM! Although Bloodshy & Avant are no longer together. Britney should get them in a room together and make a HIT. Danja is a given it HAS to happen it's a literal hate crime if it doesn't. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block