Britney reportedly removed "nasty" content from her book about Lynne and Jamie Lynn

The Daily Mail claims Britney removed "nasty" content about her mom Lynne and sister Jamie Lynn from the book now that they are, according to the publication, working on their relationships.

"Britney was not asked by Lynne or Jamie Lynn to remove some of the nasty stuff she'd written about them," said a source.

"It was her own choice to do this. When [the book] was written, Britney did not have contact with [Lynne and Jamie Lynn]. She was angry, desperate for answers and had just come out of 13 years of living hell. She didn't understand why they didn't save her. But she has since let all of this go."

"She is healing and her mom and sister are helping, and healing, too. Her relationship with Jamie Lynn is the best it has ever been. Britney and Jamie made a pact to not ever throw each other under the bus and keep everything family related within their three-woman family," the source shared. "There will be no more books after this." 

Related:

• Haha 8
15 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Gross. If that’s true, I have a feeling the book is gonna be a major disappointment. Loucifers name is probably gonna be left out too.

After MYB I except this kind of scenario, a book like For The Record that doesn’t tell much 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block