Britney reportedly removed "nasty" content from her book about Lynne and Jamie Lynn

Starting to lose interest in this book tbh

And for those who think  the book will have hot tea about Lou, Robyn, Larry..... better get their hopes vanished, cause it won't feature any of the Tristar squad....  

BOOKMARK ME BEETCHIZ

Edited by TeaWaiter
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

That's sad when parents want to experience the dreams they failed at themselves through their children.

I mean I'm sure Britney enjoyed singing and performing but what little child actively decides to go on live tv, talent competitions and beauty paegants?

Its funny to think she didnt do that with JL cause I guess she knew she wasn't as beautiful, charming and naturally gifted as Britney.

It’s because Britney is a pleaser, she would entertain her mom to cheer her up after an argument and I can’t believe she would take advantage of that and exploit it for her own selfish reasons. Britney gave so much yet the person that was supposed to protect her barely did anything even when she’s telling her own story. I’m just lost for words at how Lynne did the bare minimum as a mother. 

I think she didn’t do it with JL because Britney was starting to become famous and seeing how JL turned out, was spoiled. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Puppy said:

It’s because Britney is a pleaser, she would entertain her mom to cheer her up after an argument and I can’t believe she would take advantage of that and exploit it for her own selfish reasons. Britney gave so much yet the person that was supposed to protect her barely did anything even when she’s telling her own story. I’m just lost for words at how Lynne did the bare minimum as a mother. 

I think she didn’t do it with JL because Britney was starting to become famous and seeing how JL turned out, was spoiled. 

I know, its so disgusting.

That is the thing I've noticed with Britney:

She is a natural people pleaser.

She likes to make people happy and always sacrifices herself in result.

I bet she really related to the lyrics to Born To Make You Happy.

The problem is that she was in an industry that is cut-throat and tough.

I think she really meant it when she said she wasn't meant for the industry.

Her eager to please and passiveness is why people have walked all over and why the media and GP still does.

I love her but she will never get the respect she deserves if she keeps being passive and doesn't stand up for herself.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know, its so disgusting.

That is the thing I've noticed with Britney:

She is a natural people pleaser.

She likes to make people happy and always sacrifices herself in result.

I bet she really related to the lyrics to Born To Make You Happy.

The problem is that she was in an industry that is cut-throat and tough.

I think she really meant it when she said she wasn't meant for the industry.

Her eager to please and passiveness is why people have walked all over and why the media and GP still does.

I love her but she will never get the respect she deserves if she keeps being passive and doesn't stand up for herself.

I agree, throughout her life she’s always been obedient and submissive. That’s why it makes me mad how Lynne refuses to go on tour with Britney instead got a close friend to do it for her. She let Britney fend for herself when she could’ve guarded her from the industry like a lot of other popstar parents. It’s like how would she know what to do? How can she learn to defend herself? 

I think that’s why Britney now gives no ****s and is doing what she pleases after years of complying. Maybe it’s not exactly perfect but I get the frustration she feels after years of putting up a smile. That’s why I’m glad she’s putting out this book, she can finally tell her own story. 

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I agree, throughout her life she’s always been obedient and submissive. That’s why it makes me mad how Lynne refuses to go on tour with Britney instead got a close friend to do it for her. She let Britney fend for herself when she could’ve guarded her from the industry like a lot of other popstar parents. It’s like how would she know what to do? How can she learn to defend herself? 

I think that’s why Britney now gives no ****s and is doing what she pleases after years of complying. Maybe it’s not exactly perfect but I get the frustration she feels after years of putting up a smile. That’s why I’m glad she’s putting out this book, she can finally tell her own story. 

Yeah she said she didn't tour with Britney because Jamie Lynn was in school yet she is the reason why Britney got into showbiz in the first place.

It makes sense why she would cry in interviews about her mother in her early years because she never took care of her like she did with Jamie Lynn.

Same.

People are so shocked when she cusses in her posts and is aggressive because she's acted as this perfect docile submissive girl for so long and now when she fights back, she's deemed as crazy.

Maybe if she had a tough persona like Madonna and Christina from the beginning of her career, she would've been treated better but then again,

she wouldn't have been as loved as she is now.

• Love 1
On 7/27/2023 at 12:43 PM, princessmimi said:

Just the fact that lots of people are trying to sue her or get her to change her book proves that they did do harm to Britney.

If they have nothing to hide, then why go out of their way to silence her?

They absolutely did. #GUILTY

• Love 1
On 7/27/2023 at 12:59 PM, Zoey1.25 said:

But you're making an assumption that she's not based on the one tabloid with 0 evidence and poor sourcing. Just wait until the book is out so you can read it and judge for yourself. 

I can only repeat this. TABLOID 0 evidence. 

Forget about the Kardashians. Kim hasn't read the book, nor have you guys. 

• Like 1

This feels like something Loucifer sent out in the hopes that people who won't read the book will read this article and believe in it, thereby having a more positive view on JL and Lynne as 'Britney's clearly forgiven them and they are traumatized as well'

Kind of like how she sent out those rumours before Lynne's book came out that it would take up details like Britney losing her virginity at 14 and such. To this day people still state that as facts, when it was nowhere mentioned in the book 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block