Britney reportedly removed "nasty" content from her book about Lynne and Jamie Lynn

I hope it's not true....  

I hope JT or the Spears Family wouldn't be able to sweet talk Britney to remove or censor certain things..... Britney should be able to tell her story freely her way..... She didn't ask anyone to centor things when other writing books talking about her.

I really hope Britney doesn't really censor things in order to be able to release the book.... it would be totally unfair and disappointing.... 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I just feel sorry for Britney.

She is surrounded by leeches. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Her family would've never betrayed her if she never became famous.

She probably would have a happy and simple life married and raising kids in Louisiana. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Nope Lynn had already forced 14 year old Britney to get with Reggie because he was from a rich family as a back up plan. One way or another she was always gonna be their cash cow.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

Nope Lynn had already forced 14 year old Britney to get with Reggie because he was from a rich family as a back up plan. One way or another she was always gonna be their cash cow.

Oh yeah I read about that online.

Thats sad that Lynne was basically pimping out Britney for money.

I bet it was her idea to get Britney on the MMC and all the gigs she did as a child. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Meanwhile Jamie Lou's husband was saying Britney is a bad mom and terrible sister to JL.

In the past to be fair, not recent. So thats why it can be true. JL avoids talking about Britney. Britney doesnt avoid making fun of Zoey101 though, so thats why it isnt true 

12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh yeah I read about that online.

Thats sad that Lynne was basically pimping out Britney for money.

I bet it was her idea to get Britney on the MMC and all the gigs she did as a child. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

So you think a parent shouldnt support their childs dreams? My 5 year old is doing theatre and gymnastics and soccer, and if she told me she wants to become a gymnastics athlete i will start supporting her now.

Britney actually have talked about she had to choose between becoming an Athlete OR dance/singer, and she gave up athlete because of the diet 😅

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, joanhs said:

So you think a parent shouldnt support their childs dreams? My 5 year old is doing theatre and gymnastics and soccer, and if she told me she wants to become a gymnastics athlete i will start supporting her now.

Britney actually have talked about she had to choose between becoming an Athlete OR dance/singer, and she gave up athlete because of the diet 😅

No of course not.

However I think showbiz for children is dangerous.

I mean look at all the child stars that grew up and became trainwrecks as adults.

They became cautionary tales and they were robbed of their childhood.

I remember my biggest dream as a kid was to be a disney star.

So my mom took me to auditions for it at agencies but then when she read these shady contracts, she turned them down and refused for me to pursue that.

I remember being SO angry but now looking at the track record of former disney stars, she saved my life.

So yeah I actually know about this experience.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, itsjames said:

Glad Jamie Lyn forgave Britney. They are sisters after all. Britney should be kinder to her family and let them make up to their lost time.

Why should she be kinder to them when they were the ones who took part in her conservatorship and spend her money? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, itsjames said:

Glad Jamie Lyn forgave Britney. They are sisters after all. Britney should be kinder to her family and let them make up to their lost time.

Britney should be kinder to her family? The ones who orchestrated a plan to steal her autonomy and money, forced her to work for 13 years, controlled and spied on her? Her best years taken from her and for what? They're lucky that Britney hasn't set out to destroy them all, one by one, like she intends to do with Jamie. 

• Love 3

LOL this is how this book is gonna go:

Chapter 1: Birth and childhood dreams of becoming a star
Chapter 2: Fame and Media scrutiny
Chapter 3: Conservatorship abuse (only Jamie will be named)
Chapter 4: Motherhood kept her strong throughout the times
Chapter 5: Marriage to Sam 
Chapter 6: Thank you to fans

All those juicy details that everyone wants to actually read about will leak one day in the other 300 missing pages.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block