Britney reportedly removed "nasty" content from her book about Lynne and Jamie Lynn

10 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

I choose to not believe DailyMail :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

10 hours ago, easy said:

Laughing at the daily fail thinking there was an actual reconciliation in that 30 minute meeting, and then Britney's shady ig posts that followed. Britney literally just called them liars yesterday, but ok :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The Daily Mail is trash and has an awful target audience (racist, homophobic, transphobic idiots). However, they are pretty reliable.

Britney's book is only 288 pages after being passed through legal screenings. 288 pages is nothing. Imagine how much she has experienced and how that will be condensed into only 288 pages.

Edited by Viking84
  • Like 2

Here’s an idea and I know this is gonna be a shocking and bewildering concept for many of y’all but how about everyone  just wait to read the book before getting upset. Now if the book actually does wind up being very watered down and key players left out, then yes, by all means, get upset, complain but until then, you’re just wasting your time, you could very well be getting upset and disappointed right now over nothing!!

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

The Daily Mail is trash and has an awful target audience (racist, homophobic, transphobic idiots). However, they are pretty reliable.

Britney's book is only 288 pages after being passed through legal screenings. 288 pages is nothing. Imagine how much she has experienced and how that will be condensed into only 288 pages.

They aren't reliable :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

288 pages is standard for a memoir. Stop believing rumors of legal silencing her. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Its hilarious tbh. So many comments in this thread already judging a book they never read after they were judged a song they never heard...

It's like you want to be disappointed. This is the same publication that posted the KFed interview.

It is bewildering atp how many people here continue to be naive and want to easily believe fairy tales from the Daily Mail, HiH, DeuxMoi etc., when the sources are questionable at best. I'm convinced some folks here just love the drama and want to be perpetually upset. 

13 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Britney.... 

Spoiler

Don't be stupid

Spoiler

Like your mother and sister are

Spoiler

They both are biitches and they throw you under the bus while first event, your stupid sister already released a book with no good intentions and you ate them everything, no? Come on, tell us the truth without cover :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, easy said:

They aren't reliable :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

288 pages is standard for a memoir. Stop believing rumors of legal silencing her. 

I never said that they are 100 percent reliable but out of all of the British news outlets, they are one of the more reliable ones. They aren't The Sun. Put it that way.

And legal silencing isn't really an "IF" but rather a "HOW MUCH?". All autobiographies by celebrities are vetted. Hers will be no different. The question is how much. The fact that Kim promoted it shows that it has Lou's seal of approval, as Kim is Lou's client and friend.

288 pages is standard for many but not for all of the things Britney has been through. Jessica's was around 415 and she doesn't have half the story Britney has to tell.

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, IamMax said:

And here we are again, 4 pages of hate towards a book that hasn't been released yet, and based on rumors from tabloids. You seriously don't deserve anything at all. 

It's not based on rumours from tabloids. Just the fact that Kim promoted it on her social media is very telling. Do you think she would promote a book to her gazillions of followers if it painted her manager in a bad light?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

It's not based on rumours from tabloids. Just the fact that Kim promoted it on her social media is very telling. Do you think she would promote a book to her gazillions of followers if it painted her manager in a bad light?

Why don't you just wait until it's released, read it and then critic the hell out of it? It's useless to keep complaining about something you haven't even read. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh yeah I read about that online.

Thats sad that Lynne was basically pimping out Britney for money.

I bet it was her idea to get Britney on the MMC and all the gigs she did as a child. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

She practically admits it in her book how she wanted to be famous but was to scared to go after it yet pushes daughter to do it when she doesn’t know any better? Is it really that necessary to take your daughter to all those beauty pageants? She was grooming Britney from the start. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

She practically admits it in her book how she wanted to be famous but was to scared to go after it yet pushes daughter to do it when she doesn’t know any better? Is it really that necessary to take your daughter to all those beauty pageants? She was grooming Britney from the start. 

That's sad when parents want to experience the dreams they failed at themselves through their children.

I mean I'm sure Britney enjoyed singing and performing but what little child actively decides to go on live tv, talent competitions and beauty paegants?

Its funny to think she didnt do that with JL cause I guess she knew she wasn't as beautiful, charming and naturally gifted as Britney.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block