Britney reportedly removed "nasty" content from her book about Lynne and Jamie Lynn

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Especially now that she misses her kids...they have her at her lowest :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I just feel sorry for Britney.

She is surrounded by leeches. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Her family would've never betrayed her if she never became famous.

She probably would have a happy and simple life married and raising kids in Louisiana. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

People really complaining about a book that hasn’t even come out yet and taking the Daily Flop’s word at face value. Wake up.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

THIS!!!

It’s super annoying because these people believe all these rumors without having a clue as to what she planned to discuss in her book in the first place.  So if she doesn’t drag her mom and sister it’s gonna be played off as fact that Britney was forced to take that stuff out.  We don’t know what she plans to discuss.  We need to trust Britney and her instincts.  She’s waited a LONG time to tell the story that she’s comfortable with sharing.  To anyone who needs to hear this, she doesn’t HAVE to tell us everything.  Stop acting like you’re entitled to know all the juicy gossip of her life.  She will share what she’s comfortable with sharing.  And yes, some names will be left out, I’m sure, because legally speaking, anyone can be held liable for slander…so it’s not unheard of for a celeb to omit names to avoid legal issues…it doesn’t mean she’s being controlled to water down her book.  It’s frustrating to be a part of a fanbase that believes rumors and has such a lack of faith in Britney…and a fanbase that feels so entitled to know everything.  She’s discussing her trauma ffs, let her tell us what she wants to without demanding more because some of y’all’s appetites for gossip is insatiable.  Y’all are probably gonna be really mad when you find out the entire book isn’t about her oppressive conservatorship and also discusses positive aspects of her life as well.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

i really hope this is not true... That seems manipulative on their part. Jumbo Limbo was able to released her book and trash talk Britney... Why cant Britney do the same?

Yeah, a “pact” to stay civil after that piece of trash released a book and went on national television to tell the world about a scary incident when her sister held a knife. What a great deal. 

I mean there’s a high likelihood it’s bull****, but Britney does take the high road most of the time and at a certain point it’s just not something that needs to be celebrated.

The problem is that she signed a big contract and therefore must release a book even if she isn’t that motivated to spill it all anymore.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

i really hope this is not true... That seems manipulative on their part. Jumbo Limbo was able to released her book and trash talk Britney... Why cant Britney do the same?

Exactly. Britneys name was all over her book like it was Britneys book. So if Britney wants to express her feelings about jl then so be it.

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The book has been… something. 

Bad cover with old picture, Short af 288 pages, Kim K sponsored (no Lou Taylor mention), Britney didn’t record the audiobook and will be watered down? 

Cant wait to read the book and the meltdowns on October 24th :elton:

Kim A’s approval is the most concerning fact about the book so far. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: If Lou and her minions aren’t dragged in this book… they might as well scrap it IMO.

Edited by Dave92
10 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Well, true or not, if her family pisses her off she can always make an IG post 

Right. Her IG posts have been the most spilling. We’ll probably get album insights and her opinion on certain things in the actual book. I hope I’m wrong and will eat my words and will get beaten by a stick 

2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Meanwhile Jamie Lou's husband was saying Britney is a bad mom and terrible sister to JL.

Meanwhile Britney got jamie lynn a tv show as a kid, bought her fancy gifts and got to live in a fancy house with food growing up unlike Britney. Meanwhile Jamie lynn used Britneys money for flights.  

Also while, Jamie lynn was an immature teen mom with no job. While kevin was busy smoking pot and dating *********. A dad who doesn't even work to provide for his kids and just lives off jayden and preston's child support. But Britney's a bad mom because she had a breakdown b/c everyone was wearing her down.  Such a bad mom that she paid for all their fancy private schools, sports, food, clothing etc. while kevin did not pay a penny on those kids. you get my point.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

I don’t believe this for a second.  JL would’ve taken every chance in that interview to say she had reconciled with Britney…also Britney literally just said in an IG post her family lies…so while they may have taken a step towards a better relationship, it’s still not good.

right. I think shes on neutral terms with everyone, except her father that is

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block