Britney reportedly removed "nasty" content from her book about Lynne and Jamie Lynn

torn about this if true. she has every right to voice her frustrations and her truth, regardless of it hurts other people's feelings because they hurt her deeply. i understand the desire to want to build back trust and love with them, but they also need to be held accountable for their actions.

we obviously dont know the specifics behind the scenes but they allowed things to go on that shouldn't have. i think there's a way to express/edit things where its truthful, regardless of how hard it is, but still leaves room for mending their relationships. i by no means think she should omit the truth based on the fact that they're all in a semi-better place CURRENTLY. you can never learn/grow from things if you just bury them.

Edited by asitalian12587
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Glad this will not be in my language, cuz this book probably sucks without the clear truth called with right names :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Idk how you can make such a definitive conclusion about a book that has yet to be read or released. The rumors are literally all conjecture.

Edited by Zoey1.25
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, Seanril said:

I hope the book is not going to be this extremely watered down to nothing book because everyone is suing or not wanting her to put the truth in there. 

Just the fact that lots of people are trying to sue her or get her to change her book proves that they did do harm to Britney.

If they have nothing to hide, then why go out of their way to silence her?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Why should she be kinder to them when they were the ones who took part in her conservatorship and spend her money? 

Because we are all going to be dead in a few years and leaving this world with grudges, hatred, and unrest is the worst way to go, regardless if they are deserving of forgiveness or not (which only Britney gets to decide). if Britney makes peace with all of this, she is of the strongest types of people to exist. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

Because we are all going to be dead in a few years and leaving this world with grudges, hatred, and unrest is the worst way to go, regardless if they are deserving of forgiveness or not (which only Britney gets to decide). if Britney makes peace with all of this, she is of the strongest types of people to exist. 

I do understand that but at the same time,

Constantly excusing and forgiving people especially relatives that constantly mistreat you isn't right.

Britney seems to be very loving and caring but her family isn't based on how they've acted with her.

Its just too much of a coincidence that right when she is gonna release her book, both her sister and mom come back and try to make amends.

Why couldn't they do that before the book?

Why now?

3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I do understand that but at the same time,

Constantly excusing and forgiving people especially relatives that constantly mistreat you isn't right.

Britney seems to be very loving and caring but her family isn't based on how they've acted with her.

Its just too much of a coincidence that right when she is gonna release her book, both her sister and mom come back and try to make amends.

Why couldn't they do that before the book?

Why now?

They could definitely be trying to resolve things due to the book. But unfortunately we are just noise and the decision to do so is Britney’s alone. And even if their intentions are manipulative. Not having as much stress and built up anger is 100% a positive thing for Britney. 

9 minutes ago, Zoey1.25 said:

Idk how you can make such a definitive conclusion about a book that has yet to be read or released. The rumors are literally all conjecture.

I mean that she doesn't make light of their bad deeds and "forget" about them and only talk about her father. She should bring all the dirty laundry to the light of God and tell everything as it was, without belittling the facts. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

They could definitely be trying to resolve things due to the book. But unfortunately we are just noise and the decision to do so is Britney’s alone. And even if their intentions are manipulative. Not having as much stress and built up anger is 100% a positive thing for Britney. 

Maybe so.

I do wish the best for Britney.

I just hope she don't get betrayed or hurt again by her family.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I mean that she doesn't make light of their bad deeds and "forget" about them and only talk about her father. She should bring all the dirty laundry to the light of God and tell everything as it was, without belittling the facts. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Yes!

I hate how everyone is trying to censor her yet idiots like JT have talked about having sx with her on the radio and JL talked trash about her in her book!

Why can't Britney speak her truth yet these morons can? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

But you're making an assumption that she's not based on the one tabloid with 0 evidence and poor sourcing. Just wait until the book is out so you can read it and judge for yourself. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yes!

I hate how everyone is trying to censor her yet idiots like JT have talked about having sx with her on the radio and JL talked trash about her in her book!

Why can't Britney speak her truth yet these morons can? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Be her, I wouldn't give a f to none of them, and release things with no editing, and no matter if some of them sends lawsuit. Line them all up nicely and crush them all one by one in my book :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

But I can tell things as they happened without downplaying facts and at the same time forgive.

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Be her, I wouldn't give a f to none of them, and release things with no editing, and no matter if some of them sends lawsuit. Line them all up nicely and crush them all one by one in my book :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Same.

Britney is WAY too nice,

I would not censor myself for ANYONE including family!

WE ALL DESERVE TO SPEAK OUR TRUTH!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

It's not based on rumours from tabloids. Just the fact that Kim promoted it on her social media is very telling. Do you think she would promote a book to her gazillions of followers if it painted her manager in a bad light?

Oh damn. Hadn’t thought of that. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block