Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me' NOT delayed by four months following threats from Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrell

Message added by Jordan Miller,

A source has denied these claims to DailyMail.com  - and said there were 'no legal threats from Justin or Colin.'

I’d be really surprised if she even mentioned her day wirh Colin Farrell :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:.  This is how **** gets out of hand.  News sources assume she’s gonna talk about stuff, make up headlines as clickbait, and then when something isn’t in the book (when it never was) people moan that she censored stuff.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Why would Colin care what she wrote about him?

They were never an official thing, I think they just hooked up and that's it.

Justin is being egotistical and petty af.

Why does he care so much about what she says about their previous relationship if it ended 21 YEARS AGO?!

If anything, I'd say that Team Con, K-Fed and her family are the ones that delayed the book cause they have more to lose when Britney exposes their shady behavior.

You know it is ALSO possible that maybe behind the scenes there were other apologies and/or conversations had between Britney and these men (or their lawyers :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:).  They all have families now I think or maybe Britney decided to take it out and she's okay with that, WHO KNOWS but I really hope she wasn't gagged again by a butthurt man baby 

Edited by thegrove
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Why does he care so much about what she says about their previous relationship if it ended 21 YEARS AGO?!

If anything, I'd say that Team Con, K-Fed and her family are the ones that delayed the book cause they have more to lose when Britney exposes their shady behavior.

I'm assuming there's kinks (s&m, fingering, pegging) involved, these two gents don't want the public ridicule them for. :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

THIS. 

They know what they did was wrong and ILLEGAL. After years of fabricating stories and spinning lies, it’s finally catching up to them. Especially since they paint themselves to be her savior and guardian angels.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I’d be really surprised if she even mentioned her day wirh Colin Farrell :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:.  This is how **** gets out of hand.  News sources assume she’s gonna talk about stuff, make up headlines as clickbait, and then when something isn’t in the book (when it never was) people moan that she censored stuff.

I agree and understand what you’re saying but at the same time we don’t actually know if it’s not currently in there. I’m not saying it is…. Just that we don’t know. 

11 hours ago, x.rox said:

Do other “tell-all” books run into the same issues and we just don’t hear about it so we don’t know that we are actually indeed reading a “watered-down” version of the story? 

Yeah, as annoying as it is in Britney's case as we all want to hear her full story uncensored, it's actually relatively common for this to happen with big memoirs. Usually they can get around it by changing names and identifying characteristics rather than removing those details entirely, but it depends on how obvious it was she was talking about those specific people which I guess for Britney would be pretty hard to disguise.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

Omg i just called my mother puta i though it was a compliment :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:and why would everyone here calling each other puta :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Haha that's so funny! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Your poor Mother!! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: It's just slang bb it's like Britney said about 'work b! tch' its a term of endearment or you can use 'puta' to cause offence. It's all about the intention you put behind it xoxo

11 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Haha that's so funny! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Your poor Mother!! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: It's just slang bb it's like Britney said about 'work b! tch' its a term of endearment or you can use 'puta' to cause offence. It's all about the intention you put behind it xoxo

No honey you can’t  call your mother puta and get away with it :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:i hope she doesn’t translate  the word  or Google it  she will burry me alive :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Edited by Tanjiro Kamadu
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, x.rox said:

It really makes Justin’s apology and everything he said post-documentaries so hollow and fake and merely a PR strategy because if he truly meant his words then he wouldn’t be trying to silence her regardless if it means a bruised ego because she wrote something that doesn’t look great on his character.

But we BEEN knew it was PR to get all the gossip and chatter about him to stop. Hell, he left Janet hanging for decades and only threw her into his apology because of the timing. It's BS. Justin Timberlake ain't ****!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block