Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me' NOT delayed by four months following threats from Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrell

Message added by Jordan Miller,

A source has denied these claims to DailyMail.com  - and said there were 'no legal threats from Justin or Colin.'

The Sun released an inaccurate report claiming Britney was forced to delay her book by four months because lawyers for Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrell were planning to sue her if she did not "remove intimate details of their lives" from the book. However, separate sources tell the Daily Mail and Page Six that this isn't true. 

• Haha 2

IDK if this is yet another BS story (seriously, why would those people care what Britney would write about 20 year old romances?), but I like the fact that the article has this positive remark from "insider" :)

A separate insider told the publication that the book, which arrives October 24, will present a 'brilliant and heartfelt' accounting of the Grammy-winner's life after years of making headlines amid personal turmoil and family issues.

'It has given Britney the chance to tell her own story,' the insider said, 'which certainly hasn't been easy but which will be incredibly enlightening for her fans.'

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Do other “tell-all” books run into the same issues and we just don’t hear about it so we don’t know that we are actually indeed reading a “watered-down” version of the story? 

Lawyer Chris Melcher said they have no grounds to sue her because she has a right to tell her experience.

This just goes to show you that they're scared of Britney's power.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I like how y’all choose to believe DailyMail when they post an article in Britney’s favor.

Justin and Colin were such small parts of her life. Again, they have their own families and do not care about what she says about them. Justin didn’t care about that unflattering story about him in Jessica Simpson’s book either.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I like how y’all choose to believe DailyMail when they post an article in Britney’s favor.

Justin and Colin were such small parts of her life. Again, they have their own families and do not care about what she says about them. Justin didn’t care about that unflattering story about him in Jessica Simpson’s book either.

I believe it because Andy Signore also reported on it and he talks to people from Britney's camp. He was first to reveal the exclusive on HMC.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block