Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me' NOT delayed by four months following threats from Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrell

Message added by Jordan Miller,

A source has denied these claims to DailyMail.com  - and said there were 'no legal threats from Justin or Colin.'

On 7/25/2023 at 5:39 AM, Lola2790 said:

I believe it because Andy Signore also reported on it and he talks to people from Britney's camp. He was first to reveal the exclusive on HMC.

I also read from Deux moi who I know is not the person to trust 100% but she said that Justin wasn't actually one to send a cease-and-desist letter either  

I wonder if he's afraid that she confirms he made up cheating thing that started his solo career and they were on/off the whole time. I heard he was so jealous of her success that they fought a lot.

She should spill tea about Farrell on instagram, at least JT is hated enough

In the article itself 

“However a source has denied these claims to DailyMail.com  - and said there were 'no legal threats from Justin or Colin.”

Can’t just pick and choose what you want to believe based on whatever narrative you want to go with.

You think if Justin had his lawyers threatening  her she’d be posting about him so much on her Instagram? lol she just posted another video grooving to holy grail. 

Edited by MajorPayne
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, tsss said:

I wonder if he's afraid that she confirms he made up cheating thing that started his solo career and they were on/off the whole time. I heard he was so jealous of her success that they fought a lot.

She should spill tea about Farrell on instagram, at least JT is hated enough

Made up? Like 10 different people who were friends/employees for them back then have confirmed she and Wade hooked up, including Wade’s gf at the time.

2 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Made up? Like 10 different people who were friends/employees for them back then have confirmed she and Wade hooked up, including Wade’s gf at the time.

Made up in the sense that they were never monogamous

6 minutes ago, tsss said:

Made up in the sense that they were never monogamous

I see what you mean. I definitely think they had a mutual agreement that they could hook up with other people but Britney crossed a line with Wade since he was one of Justin’s really close friends at the time. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that both Britney and Justin and NSYNC all were completely done with Wade professionally and personally after all this happened.

• Like 2

Yes of course, change the narrative from the people forcing her into the conservatorship to ex-bfs/flings from 20 years ago.

Let’s just wait for the book to come out. Also I don’t believe this, Britney just posted a video of her dancing to Justin’s music. I swear she’s doing this on purpose to get people to leave JT alone. I’m sure they’re on good terms.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/26/2023 at 6:55 AM, princessmimi said:

Wow thats crazy!

I'm not suprised if this is true cause there is a video of their last red carpet together at Britney's Crossroads premiere and he looked jealous the entire time cause Britney was the one getting interviewed and not him.

He just got done crying, look at the area around the eyes. That's why when they interviewed her, he was looking elsewhere. 

• Haha 1
On 7/25/2023 at 7:28 AM, princessmimi said:

Why would Colin care what she wrote about him?

They were never an official thing, I think they just hooked up and that's it.

Justin is being egotistical and petty af.

Why does he care so much about what she says about their previous relationship if it ended 21 YEARS AGO?!

If anything, I'd say that Team Con, K-Fed and her family are the ones that delayed the book cause they have more to lose when Britney exposes their shady behavior.

You can never know the damage men can give over a one night stand.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Why was he crying?

I meant I could tell the eyes that just cried. I wouldn't know exactly why he cried (maybe they fought or other things related to Nsync?).  The reason why I said that is because I'm a guy and I'm quite the crier.  Either that or he was "high" but that wouldn't be it because then Britney would've been high too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block