Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me' NOT delayed by four months following threats from Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrell

Message added by Jordan Miller,

A source has denied these claims to DailyMail.com  - and said there were 'no legal threats from Justin or Colin.'

15 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

I like how y’all choose to believe DailyMail when they post an article in Britney’s favor.

Justin and Colin were such small parts of her life. Again, they have their own families and do not care about what she says about them. Justin didn’t care about that unflattering story about him in Jessica Simpson’s book either.

They had a small part in her life if u r refering to amount of years. But justin knows her since they were just kids and saw her develop as a teen and a woman. Their time together was the years prior to britneys drama so i think he may know and understand A LOT that we dont. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

Britney should have sued Justin after their breakup when he revealed publicly that he took her virginity. So he's allowed to speak like that in interviews but she can't write her side of the story for a book 20 years later? He's such a loser.

Agree and that's sxism at its finest :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 3
16 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

You realize this article came from the Sun originally? Both are tabloids.

Didn’t The Sun break the news about MYB, though? Guess they’re not that unreliable. 

Dailyflop on the other hand… has never been right about anything I think. And if it’s true, **** Justin. He owes his career to her, but she can’t talk back 21 years later? Hope it’s fake. 

17 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Justin is being egotistical and petty af.

Why does he care so much about what she says about their previous relationship if it ended 21 YEARS AGO?!

I'm assuming something like this might be at play here

WWW.CRAZYDAYSANDNIGHTS.NET

January 20, 2018 Let me count the ways this A list singer/wannabe actor hates women. He hates when any woman makes more money than him. Even...

TLDR: He might be pissed that Britney's name-dropping him and making money off of it.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
39 minutes ago, SosEtaSeth said:

January 20, 2018 Let me count the ways this A list singer/wannabe actor hates women. He hates when any woman makes more money than him. Even...

TLDR: He might be pissed that Britney's name-dropping him and making money off of it.

Wow thats crazy!

I'm not suprised if this is true cause there is a video of their last red carpet together at Britney's Crossroads premiere and he looked jealous the entire time cause Britney was the one getting interviewed and not him.

1 hour ago, SosEtaSeth said:

This makes no sense. He and Cameron broke up and then they did two films together where she was the lead and he wasn’t, which means she likely made more money than him. 

20 hours ago, jordeezus said:

So since Justin and Colin are scared of what she could say, we should just all assume the most embarrassing things about them. 

Screenshot-20230714-143539-You-Tube.jpg

For Colin Farrell, probably that he eats McDonald's everyday.

And Justin? That mansluut Kuntz is diiiiirrty.

I really want to know what happened with her and Justin. Was them being a couple a strategy or was it real love and break up. I really want to know the truth behind it bc Britney never addressed the reason of break up. Spill the truth queen and give them smth to talk and cry about.

Cry me a river

sassy mr. d GIF by CBC

8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

If telling the world that JT has a small d1ck costs me a million dollars, I'd still do it tbh :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Colin is good in my book.

There was and article years ago where they collected **** info on many male celebrities from a bunch of women they slept with. According to it, timberlake has around 5inches and an ugly circumcision scar.

Judging by Colins s** tape he seems alright lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block