Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me' NOT delayed by four months following threats from Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrell

Message added by Jordan Miller,

A source has denied these claims to DailyMail.com  - and said there were 'no legal threats from Justin or Colin.'

57 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Why would Colin care what she wrote about him?

They were never an official thing, I think they just hooked up and that's it.

Justin is being egotistical and petty af.

Why does he care so much about what she says about their previous relationship if it ended 21 YEARS AGO?!

If anything, I'd say that Team Con, K-Fed and her family are the ones that delayed the book cause they have more to lose when Britney exposes their shady behavior.

Well janet squashed everything with Justin and said there was no beef or anything….Britney would make him look bad all over again.

• Like 1

Hmm. Question,

So if anyone in the book can review things beforehand and decides to threaten to sue even before release, why didn't Britney or Alexa get noticed prior to JL's victim book, and why don't they sue her afterwards? Did they just know noone would care and they could easily debunk the story that would end up in the dollar store?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
52 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Hmm. Question,

So if anyone in the book can review things beforehand and decides to threaten to sue even before release, why didn't Britney or Alexa get noticed prior to JL's victim book, and why don't they sue her afterwards? Did they just know noone would care and they could easily debunk the story that would end up in the dollar store?

Because sadly there is a major double standard when it comes to Britney.

No one questions anything other celebs write in their books yet with Britney,

people say she's not writing it and they want to approve of it first.

SO STUPID! :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, x.rox said:

Do other “tell-all” books run into the same issues and we just don’t hear about it so we don’t know that we are actually indeed reading a “watered-down” version of the story? 

I absolutely ******* hate these crooks. Britney was silenced for 14 years. And she is ready to speak her truth and what do these privileged azzhoe men do (it would be men right?)? Try to silence her.

It really makes Justin’s apology and everything he said post-documentaries so hollow and fake and merely a PR strategy because if he truly meant his words then he wouldn’t be trying to silence her regardless if it means a bruised ego because she wrote something that doesn’t look great on his character. Be a *** **** man, take the punches and roll with it and move onwards. This is HER story, not yours. And people often have different perspectives of the same circumstances and memories or events… doesn’t mean they’re necessarily wrong or right but it’s their subjective truth and their feelings are valid. 

I feel like in these circumstances someone like Britney should be able to say: I’m sorry we don’t see eye to eye on how things happened but this is how it felt for me and therefore I will write how I saw and lived in that event for myself. And that should just be good enough IMO. 

Prince Harry, Princess Diana etc had issues with their biographies. 

I think when your a controversial celebrity everyone is scared of what your going say.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block