Would you ever buy full AI generated Britney album?

Would you buy ever buy full AI generated Britney album?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AI is already being used in the music industry but lets say in 10 years if Britney refuses to make an album or RCA (or any other label) pulls out full AI and make a 15 songs Britney album, would you buy it?

Personally, it's a hard question because of the collector factor. I want to own her whole discography but if something is made by AI, it's not really that artist. It lacks that soul an album usually has.

But the way AI is going, we might be smacked with full AI for B10.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Haha 2

No. I really don't like the way AI is going. I don't look at all the AI cover posts that seem to pop up 20+ a day here.

I want Britney only. And if she doesn't want to record, then so be it.

I'm here for real art/emotions/feelings. Not fake manufactured crap which will only be produced for $$$$$$$ and literally no other reason. AI has zero need for expression which is what art/music is entirely.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****? NO NO NO NO NO
The Office Reaction GIF

Is this TCon asking us if it's ok?? No matter how good technology gets it will NEVER be ok. It's like Michael Jackson's posthumous albums being fake tracks. It's not authentic. Nothing but Britney the human herself can make me buy her music.

15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

NGL. I would lol. I think AI is such a fun way to celebrate Britney's music. I see the other side, that it's infringing on her voice / artistry, but AI is the future and it'd be fun to have an AI album (as long as Britney profits and signs off on it). 

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

jk but ... come on Jordan :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block