Would you ever buy full AI generated Britney album?

Would you buy ever buy full AI generated Britney album?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods

Idk tbh.

I mean its been a VERY long time since we had any new music from Britney and its kinda satisfying to hear all these AI covers of what Britney could sing.

Its like its filling the hole that Britney left when she stopped making music.

I think AI could be a thing if a musician retires, quits or dies.

If the producer was good enough to make it sound very realistic, I would pay $20 dollars ,right now, for a Britney AI cover EP album with at least 5 songs.

I'm trying to find to find out who made the American Life , Hollywood, Love Game, and Telephone covers.  I could probably get better results making the AI covers myself but I don't have time to learn how to do it and then dedicate time to actually doing it.

Edited by cubasterd

AI can generate the vocals. But what about the interpretation of the song lyrics? Just singing the song is not enough, Britney is loved for that special something she has in her voice, something that comes from her (human!) body. When it's not her performing the song it just feels different. Hence Britney Jean.

I know, AI could can sound closer to B than Myah Marie. But it would lack any feelings.

On 5/9/2023 at 2:38 PM, Antidote said:

Sure, I'd rather buy AI which is technically still her voice than buy an album like Britney Jean where a bad Britney impersonator gets paid to lie to fans and trick them into thinking it's Britney singing.

da11c31d9185f3d80f5ac0c32dae14bc00f7a847

No. It would be somebody else's singing heavily altered to sound like hers (based on some vocal stems of her voice). And even if it was achievable without another vocalist, it still technically wouldn't be Britney's voice. It would lack her actual enunciation, inflection, soul, etc. I'll take BJ over that any day.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block