Would you ever buy full AI generated Britney album?

Would you buy ever buy full AI generated Britney album?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yes, but under very specific conditions. i would want her to train the AI with her real voice in the studio and use AI as a mean to her art.

she could maybe use it to create sounds or variations of her voice that cannot be achieved by a human and give the songs that synthetic / electronic feel that I personally love (love EDM) or like to maybe hold a note for longer than humanly possible or whatever.

kinda like when Cher did “Believe” and made autotune mainstream or like Jason Derulo who made it popular to sound robotic.

what i am not here for is AI being used as a lazy way to get money from fans; similar to BJ with Myah Marie - that is shameful and pathetic and honestly a disgrace to music and arts in general.

Edited by leviathan
17 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

AI is already being used in the music industry but lets say in 10 years if Britney refuses to make an album or RCA (or any other label) pulls out full AI and make a 15 songs Britney album, would you buy it?

Personally, it's a hard question because of the collector factor. I want to own her whole discography but if something is made by AI, it's not really that artist. It lacks that soul an album usually has.

But the way AI is going, we might be smacked with full AI for B10.

I already did.  

(Searching for a 2013 Target receipt for Britney Jean) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block