🚨Britney Spears’ memoir will reportedly be released in the fall

I'm excited for it and will buy it whenever it is released but I'm also a bit scared of what I'll read because we know it was bad but I'm sure we're gonna read just how bad/worse it all really was.

I think what upsets me the most is her own kids don't even respect her. She stayed silent/trapped in that conservatorship for them, to have a relationship with them. Those boys are going to learn the hard way when her truth does come to light.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

She’s definitely releasing a book, now how much she’ll share in it is a different question … given that there is so much legalities. 

I imagine it’ll be more about her career and feelings towards the conservatorship than actual incriminating details or maybe she’ll just refer to lou and co as “people around her” 

Yup. That’s exactly what I thought, with all the legal stuff still going on she prolly won’t get into detail like we’re all hoping for. 

I hope we’re wrong tho 

• Like 3

Why do we search every single gossip, tabloid, internal source related material to have a glimpse of her releases. I think she very much made it clear that she loves surprise releases. why can’t we stop speculating and higher our hopes for something we don’t know? I think she will tell whenever it’s ok to tell what’s up with her release schedule. It must be also very stressing to have your fans banging on your door to release an awesome stuff and wait it to be flawless.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block