🚨Britney Spears’ memoir will reportedly be released in the fall

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Why are some of y’all so convinced it’s isn’t happening? 

Brit herself has spoken about it multiple times and we have the publisher announcement? Was there some kind of cancellation PSA that I missed? Until Brit/ her team or the publishers say something otherwise I presume it’s still happening.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e9c145a08ad5fb97fe

Anyway I’m glad they’re taking time with this.

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Cause they need fabricated drama to sustain their lives and tired narrative.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, justhanging said:

TCon is ****ting their pants

I don't think anyone's ready

game of thrones fire GIF

Kfed and his new sugar mama Daphne are supposed to be making some kind of an announcement on the 15th, tomorrow. I can see him pushing back the release of his book so he can counter that by making up a lie to contradict whatever Britney will reveal about him, the Spears’ and Team Con in her book. I loathe these disgusting greedy pigs!!:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

The book is coming, but judging from the comments on page 6 (that I made the mistake of reading) there are certain individuals who do not want anything good to happen to Britney, who consider her a "nut job" who needs to "move on". Highly offensive and completely lacking in any sort of empathy. 

I have never known a celebrity that people love to bash as much as her. Why for heavens sake! If I had never committed a crime but had my civil rights taken from me for thirteen years, millions taken from me by those who were supposed to love and protect me and the custody of my children curtailed, I would not be "getting over it" in any sort of hurry. Maybe certain people (generally not on this forum) don't want the book (or are denying the book will come out) because the words in will be a reflection of societies cruelty towards her and make them feel uncomfortable. She is not perfect, she is flawed, but she does not deserve the way the GP, the media, the industry and her family have treated her and she has a right to be angry about this. Having this pushed back in some peoples faces through her book will make them feel uncomfortable, just like "Framing Britney Spears" did. Just a thought.   

100% this. It’s funny cause everyone was so fake around the time #freeBritney was trending and pretended to be shocked by how the media and the world treated her “back then”… pretending to be all woke and positive now. 

Yet everyone’s back to trash talking if she posts a “weird” video on IG. Yeah I get it’s not what we expect but it’s all completely harmless and people are just ******* evil. Just like they were in 2007.

Ps obviously many of the negative comments here come from Team Con plants. If by any chance Britney is reading here, I hope it’s clear to her that her actual fans would never use the same narrative Team Con does. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, generation glory said:

Kfed and his new sugar mama Daphne are supposed to be making some kind of an announcement on the 15th, tomorrow. I can see him pushing back the release of his book so he can counter that by making up a lie to contradict whatever Britney will reveal about him, the Spears’ and Team Con in her book. I loathe these disgusting greedy pigs

Kfed the author will slay harder than his rap career 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886decd3e789a023f04fa

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block