🚨Britney Spears’ memoir will reportedly be released in the fall

7 hours ago, Matou said:

If "she" is not mentioning Lou or Jodi (who are really missed in her IG posts) then it's ****ed up. We'll see !

Again a Sam around her :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: not Lansky looking better than her husband :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

That non-existent book won't mention anyone.

7 hours ago, alleyesonme393 said:

The Queens going to come for them alllllll

American Horror Story Remix GIF

"She" is not coming for anyone lmao. Wake up please.

• Haha 2

I don’t get why everyone is stressed. I’d rather wait longer for a quality book. Anyone in her situation would need a longer time to reflect. I don’t care if it’s released 3 years from now.

She needs to release something she’s 100% comfortable with and will be happy with in the future as well. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Why are some of y’all so convinced it’s isn’t happening? 

Brit herself has spoken about it multiple times and we have the publisher announcement? Was there some kind of cancellation PSA that I missed? Until Brit/ her team or the publishers say something otherwise I presume it’s still happening.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e9c145a08ad5fb97fe

Anyway I’m glad they’re taking time with this.

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Why are some of y’all so convinced it’s isn’t happening? 

Brit herself has spoken about it multiple times and we have the publisher announcement? Was there some kind of cancellation PSA that I missed? Until Brit/ her team or the publishers say something otherwise I presume it’s still happening.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e9c145a08ad5fb97fe

Anyway I’m glad they’re taking time with this.

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

because in this fanbase opinions are facts nowadays  

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I really can't at people saying 'the book wont be coming'. Did you guys really think a book was written in a day and released a month after she announced it? She had to dig deep, deal with everything all at once. It's a miracle it's even coming this year. It takes YEARS to write a book!

I don't know much about this source and how reliable it is, but Im sure the book will come whether its this year or in 2 or 5 years. She signed a contract and the only way for the book not to be released is if the publisher wont release it or if Britney backs out with a huge lawsuit.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block