Any speculation on the secret relationship Britney was in at 25?

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

This coming from you that was publicly offering yourself  up to Jordan in the general’s section and you even posted that he had a man and still wanted him! 
Why not leave Jordans man alone sis and stop reaching for his man!

Funny you deleted that embarrassing op when your cries to have that cringeworthy thread locked were unsuccessful!

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

omg this is why I never venture out of the Britney section. 

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Abdul said:

Cool I am visiting Palm Springs and long beach CA in 2 weeks I love the states and Tbh I was surprised of how American people were so nice to me last time I was there :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:I am from Saudi Arabia btw 

That’s awesome and you’re cool I respect how you were real and made me laugh! You’re funny and definitely open! 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That’s awesome and you’re cool I respect how you were real and made me laugh! You’re funny and definitely open! 

Thank you very much 🌹 I am looking for a house or an apartment there I am planning to fully move there when I retire 

I sometimes believe two things about britney: 1) she mixes years and numbers 2) She thinks its a secret, but we all knew..

So my guess is its somebody we have heard of before, whether its the two men before Adnan in 2007 (Didnt she hook up with Chris angel?) and there was another guy i think. Then there were lesbian rumors. Or maybe its just adnan...
there wasnt anything in 2006, i dont believe that. When she drove to kevins before rehab, she still wanted him back.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I thought so too because she was 25 at the time and that would've been sometime in 2006.

She filed for divorce from K Flop November 7th 2006.

She didn’t turn 25 until December that year. This would have been in 2007, after she filed for divorce.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block