Any speculation on the secret relationship Britney was in at 25?

I don’t believe it’s Adnan as that was all over the tabloids. And in no way a secret relationship… she wasn’t even hiding it.

There were rumours she was seeing JR Rotem which was like the perfect FU to Kfed as I think they were friends or something 

britney-spears-and-jr-rotem-arriving-at-

but I feel like it’s someone she was never pictured with and that we don’t know about. And I love that. She deserves to have some things to herself that we’ll never know about.

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I don’t believe it’s Adnan as that was all over the tabloids. And in no way a secret relationship… she wasn’t even hiding it.

There were rumours she was seeing JR Rotem which was like the perfect FU to Kfed as I think they were friends or something 

britney-spears-and-jr-rotem-arriving-at-

but I feel like it’s someone she was never pictured with and that we don’t know about. And I love that. She deserves to have some things to herself that we’ll never know about.

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

I found this disgusting article about JR and Brit

33c06ea0cc2e53e28d352ca5c5af5d6b_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Slime-headed producer JR Rotem is doing the full kiss-and-tell on his two-week fling with Britney Spears, and it sounds like they had a rather farm-tastic time back in December.

2 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

I found this disgusting article about JR and Brit

33c06ea0cc2e53e28d352ca5c5af5d6b_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Slime-headed producer JR Rotem is doing the full kiss-and-tell on his two-week fling with Britney Spears, and it sounds like they had a rather farm-tastic time back in December.

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

omg this is vulgar. No surprise TMZ would do a story on this. 

From what I hear, Harvey gets up to much much worse 

On 2/7/2023 at 11:10 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I now think she's likely talking about Adnan.

They reconnected during the filming of FTR and leading into the Circus promo.

He went to jail for her...They have a history.

09a1e15e80485fe3b8199d7a121783b8_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears has an ominous new accessory -- a ring Adnan Ghalib made for her during the bad ol' days -- identical to the one he wore. For the love of Sam Lutfi!

Could be. Not that I care that much, but I like him enough.

• Like 1
On 2/5/2023 at 4:27 PM, DiamondCircus said:

I don't think that he'd be the one to flee the country with Britney, he has a son with TLC's Chilli and I don't foresee him leaving his music ties in the industry behind.

I mean we’re talking about a fantasy Britney is talking about. Something she fantasized in the moment of being w/ this person. Doesn’t mean it was actually gonna happen. But it’s something she desired in the moment of feeling bliss w/ someone for a time

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block