Any speculation on the secret relationship Britney was in at 25?

1 hour ago, leviathan said:

no one asked her and she randomly and out of the blue published it to her 41 million followers… how is that invasive that we speculate here - on her fan forum - who it was?

I know she published that to her 42 millions fans so many times but why i would care about who she secretly dated 20 years ago :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:like I don’t care it is not my personal life . I also saw so many threads here suggest that Britney should date that and this wtf she is already married and happy with her husband you guys need to leave Britney alone :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

5 minutes ago, Abdul said:

I know she published that to her 42 millions fans so many times but why i would care about who she secretly dated 20 years ago :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:like I don’t care it is not my personal life . I also saw so many threads here suggest that Britney should date that and this wtf she is already married and happy with her husband you guys need to leave Britney alone :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

This coming from you that was publicly offering yourself  up to Jordan in the general’s section and you even posted that he had a man and still wanted him! 
Why not leave Jordans man alone sis and stop reaching for his man!

Funny you deleted that embarrassing op when your cries to have that cringeworthy thread locked were unsuccessful!

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 6
24 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This coming from you that was publicly offering yourself  up to Jordan in the general’s section and you even posted that he had a man and still wanted him! 
Why not leave Jordans man alone sis and stop reaching for his man!

Funny you deleted that embarrassing op when your cries to have that cringeworthy thread locked were unsuccessful!

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

It was just a thirsty thread though and that thread will hunt me for the rest of my life lol  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:in my defence I was hi and horrrny yesterday :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:and it is not like i was proposing to Jordan  or I want to drag him to my bed right now :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:also I was kinda trolling there :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Edited by Abdul
  • Haha 7
1 minute ago, Abdul said:

It was just a thirsty thread though and that thread will hunt me for the rest of my life lol  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:in my defence I was hi and horrrny yesterday :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:and it is not like i was proposing to Gordon or I want to drag him to my bed right now :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Props to you for for at least admitting it :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

When members were automatically assuming you were a bottom and you corrected them earlier, and let them know you top out! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Ok we need to stop before mods see this and ban us :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:btw I like you and I think you are funny I will follow you :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:where are you from btw ? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She mentioned it in an Instagram comment this week.

Fair game...She's giving us a clue.

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

She didnt told us the name, so its none of our business. Its probably someone unknown, and I think its a little bit creepy and unhealthy that some of you want to know literally  everything about her.

Edited by DollyParton
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Abdul said:

we are just talking harmless shot because we are bored calm down satan…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block