Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

6 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

How do we know Sam isn't the one feeding them this crap? I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but this is all so odd and suspicious. 

That’s been my point for a long time he talks to TMZ and some how pops up with the cameras on him to talk to them! It’s no secret Britney dislikes TMZ and Sam is always seen talking to them!

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, nstink said:

I don't understand why the use of the word "manic" and based on the video there's nothing at all. Britney hiding her face from cameras. That's it. Yet they say "manic", now you gotta start thinking why "manic". Why not even use the word 'angry', or "upset", no it has to be manic because it insinuates again that she's deranged

They don't care, they just want clicks and views. Even if that harms her, they don't give a ****

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Super helpful and not pushing the tmz narrative at all :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Might Jordan know something we don’t? Read between the lines on this. I feel like he’s a little more in the know than we think given lawsuits etc…but he’s being responsible and keeping quiet. Either way, this video raises questions. 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Might Jordan know something we don’t? Read between the lines on this. I feel like he’s a little more in the know than we think given lawsuits etc…but he’s being responsible and keeping quiet. Either way, this video raises questions. 

Raise what questions? The video is way too short and it's not even close to her for us to deduct anything, it shows someone not enjoying being filmed in a restaurant which is perfectly fine behavior.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
3 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

I mean most media outlets tend to reuse similar headlines in situations like this but there was a better way of writing that. Maybe say "TMZ claim Britney was acting 'manic' in a restaurant" so we know this is how TMZ feel about it in particular?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I think we both know you do the exact same and are extremely guilty of the things you are saying to me, so please do not be a hypocrite.

@GlitterRain is literally the most just moderator i've ever come across in here. Personally i think you two are diametral opposites, in online tone, professionalism and general behaviour.

Why are you having a meltdown over Britney being frustrated about people filming her? Why are you so defensive about it? Chill out. 

Edited by MortalMarshmallow
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Leave that woman alone.

Britney Spears caused a scene Friday night at an L.A. restaurant ... the pop star had a bizarre meltdown, prompting her husband to storm out.

Eyewitnesses tell TMZ ... Brit and Sam Asghari showed up with a bodyguard at JOEY rest
aurant in Woodland Hills which was packed with patrons, who immediately recognized her.

From the start ... the dinner was a bust for Britney. Patrons pulled out their cell phones and began shooting footage of her. Britney got pissed and things went south quickly.

Eyewitnesses say Britney became "manic," yelling and talking gibberish -- not another language, just unrecognizable speech. We're told Sam got visibly upset, abruptly stood up and stormed out the door.

Check out the video, obtained by TMZ, showing Brit sitting alone at the table and speaking incoherently.

Two minutes later, witnesses say, Britney got up and left the restaurant with her bodyguard, who soon returned to pay the bill.

Can't she just order and eat her lunch without being stalked from people?

I feel for her. That guy could stand in front of her for keep out her from cameras.

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

We are only seeing a short clip of the video. We do not know what happened before. Or after. 

Let’s stop assuming that these claims are based off just this video alone. I highly doubt it. 

Right, we don’t see what happened before and after this person invading Britney’s privacy by filming her. There’s no context.

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney manic for holding up a menu so she’s not filmed!

Sam storms out and we didn’t see that!

This is another disgusting TMZ story! 

TMZ isn’t to be trusted. Like Perez Hilton they’re still in cahoots with Team Con.

1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

Sorry if someone has already said this…But I see someone else’s hand in the video. Like sitting next to her…And the video is looped which is weird. 

I saw that too. Watching it, this whole thing feels like a set up. Why & by whom??

1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

She's talking in a British accent indeed, I've watched the video without headphones and could hear it perfectly, with headphones is even more audible. But that doesn't mean anything, she sings with British accent in a lot of her songs, maybe it's a quirp, something she does to cope with anxiety. 

I heard ‘British Britney’ voice too. She is talking to whomever is sitting at the booth with her but the waiter is standing in the way so we can’t see who it is. Either this video is much ado about nothing (aka she’s being silly with whoever is next to her, then she got agitated by the person filming her so she covered her face with the menu) or perhaps she was having a minor episode that TMZ over exaggerated.

I know I am going a little bit into conspiracy theory mode but, Britney is being set up. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they try to get her back in to a conservatorship or into a facility soon. She has trauma and mental health challenges which (ironically😒) were worsened during the abusive, unlawful conservatorship her dad controlled with the CA court’s approval.

Britney is in need on extensive psychological counseling but the onus is on her to get it. Whatever the stipulations of her care plan is she needs to follow through with it & Sam should encourage her to get (or continue to receive) treatment, but he can’t make her. 

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.