Why does Britney look so flawless without resorting to Just Eat(ing) Ozempic?

Ever wonder why Britney looks so stunning without needing a dose of Just Eat(ing) Ozempic like some of other pop stars?:typing_keyboard_computer:

She's naturally stunning, unlike some pop stars who seem to rely on Photoshop as if their entire career hinges on it. If only they had the guts to show their real faces.:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
spacer.png

This video is so cute, I had to post it! ❤️

Insensitive thread to those that have taken Ozempic for weight issues, diabetic issues and body/weight shaming others.

What next you going to insult Jessica Simpson for taking diet pills in her past, or bash x tina again for her weight loss.

Trying to spotlight Britney's body while tearing all the other women down is pathetic. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Insensitive thread to those that have taken Ozempic for weight issues, diabetic issues and body/weight shaming others.

What next you going to insult Jessica Simpson for taking diet pills in her past, or bash x tina again for her weight loss.

Trying to spotlight Britney's body while tearing all the other women down is pathetic. 

Weren’t you the one who has been gaslighting Britney’s voice and looks in the other thread? :explainlol_stare_spin:
My thread is harmless. I didn’t single out any pop star, so either contribute peacefully or take a backseat on this one. 

Imagine trying to resurrect Xtina and Jessica Simpson in 2024... it's like trying to revive relics from a bygone era. Nobody's interested in what those has-beens are up to these days. Can you you post some recent pics? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

10 minutes ago, Style. said:

Weren’t you the one who has been gaslighting Britney’s voice and looks in the other thread? :explainlol_stare_spin:
My thread is harmless. I didn’t single out any pop star, so either contribute peacefully or take a backseat on this one. 

Imagine trying to resurrect Xtina and Jessica Simpson in 2024... it's like trying to revive relics from a bygone era. Nobody's interested in what those has-beens are up to these days. Can you you post some recent pics? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Is that all you do is lie my comment was to @princessmimi and all I said was the last we heard Britney's voice it didn't sound so good. You're continuous lies in the forum are unhinged. I haven't said anything about Britney's looks, and I encourage Mimi to check for herself.

You did single out popstars, but then again, I think you're forgetful. 

@Wendy Williams :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Is that all you do is lie my comment was to @princessmimi and all I said was the last we heard Britney's voice it didn't sound so good. You're continuous lies in the forum are unhinged. I haven't said anything about Britney's looks, and I encourage Mimi to check for herself.

You did single out popstars, but then again, I think you're forgetful. 

@Wendy Williams :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Reported for derailing yet another thread! :typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by Style.
  • Haha 1
Just now, Style. said:

Reported for derailing yet another thread! :typing_keyboard_computer:

Reported for your insensitive thread to those that could be struggling with weight, diabetes and other body issues that they may need to use ozempic.

You reached to create a thread to shine a light on Britney's body all the while attacking others.

Shame on you.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
16 minutes ago, Style. said:

Isn’t Diamond the same user who called you names last week? I’m praying for you, sister. Stay away! :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yet another lie @Wendy Williams Did I call you any names last week, and have we even been fighting?

This girl just keeps lying day in and day out.

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

All I know is that I don't have a problem with either of you, but I don't understand why you don't settle such petty disputes in DMs? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

All I know is that I don't have a problem with either of you, but I don't understand why you don't settle such petty disputes in DMs? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

That's not the question, have I or have I not called you names last week as Style is lying and claiming? 

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

That's not the question, have I or have I not called you names last week as Style is lying and claiming? 

I don't think you did that.

I know we were only quoting each other when Abdul revealed himself, and otherwise there are no arguments between us. Just jokes. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.