Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

I'm sorry I can't follow you guys... Last time TMZ posted an article about how fine Britney was, this fanbase acted like TMZ was the most trustworthy source on earth... Today they are s *hitty liars again? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is acting manic tho! But I do believe the story, Britney get pissed off because people were filming her and Sam was like "honey calm down, it's embarassing", he left and she followed too because she was alone at the table! I guess... He should ask people to stop filming because his wife doesn't want to!

Anyway, it's a private place, I don't know how it works in the US but in my country you can't film people at restaurant, I hope she will sue them, it's so annoying!

Unfortunately, you can film in public places in the US. Especially when the subject being filmed is a major celebrity. 

• Like 1

This is not 2007, my god, I’m tired of this narrative.  We don’t trust you, and never have TMZ, especially after last weeks botched story. It’s so clear to me that they’re trying to frame her as an unstable individual, she just looked flustered to me imo. If it’s true that Sam indeed did storm off, shame on him. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I'm sorry I can't follow you guys... Last time TMZ posted an article about how fine Britney was, this fanbase acted like TMZ was the most trustworthy source on earth... Today they are s *hitty liars again? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is acting manic tho! But I do believe the story, Britney get pissed off because people were filming her and Sam was like "honey calm down, it's embarassing", he left and she followed too because she was alone at the table! I guess... He should ask people to stop filming because his wife doesn't want to!

Anyway, it's a private place, I don't know how it works in the US but in my country you can't film people at restaurant, I hope she will sue them, it's so annoying!

I have to say I have noticed this hypocrisy too, if TMZ share a positive article about Britney then somehow it’s to be believed and is reliable, however any that pain her in a negative light can’t be trusted. 

And I totally agree with you, that’s not saying that this one is right either! Just the reactions are biased. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Nah. You do, if you think doing this to celebrities is okay, especially when she asked people to stop multiple times and they just kept recording. It’s sickening how people think of her as a subhuman no worthy of respect.

I never condoned anyone filming her so don’t put words in my mouth *****. I said multiple times that she looked uncomfortable, never said it was ok. I said people should stop believing everything is sunshine and roses for her when it’s not. Shut the **** up.

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Please take a breath and watch the nicknames and comments. I would also recommend you address me accordingly as you of all people know the consequences. 

It‘s quite clear that you tend to lash out at others who you disagree with and I would highly advise you to change your tune if you’d like to continue viewing this thread. 

Look at the abuse of power, now. Interesting. Whenever you are slightly challenged, you always come back to bite. It's fascinating. Like clockwork. 

Edited by amiro1989
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block