New Britney post: The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl... I had to watch it back later with a camera hat showed ALL the secret **** talking moments

Brit looks beautiful but I can't stand these ridiculous captions about the wedding anymore. It's soooo tellinggggg in so many ways......

I was just saying in another thread that I feel bad to admit this but when it comes to this wedding and her captions about it part of me wants to say...

get over it negative nancy GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

How would you feel if you have an intimate wedding with the people you think you can be yourself and love you after experiencing 13 years of abuse, and then the cameras caught all those people talking **** about you in your own house on the night of the wedding? She has every right to be upset. 

Was is it talking poop though??? 

Having fun banter with friends/loved ones is important. 

HOWEVER, maybe Kathy is not as close to Britney. If that is the case, then banter would be inappropriate from her - so early in the relationship and on such an important date. 

Also! How immature of Selena about not playing Justin’s music… 

11 minutes ago, dustinray1987 said:

I wish she would release the video and show the world how fake all the celebs at her wedding were. That is so disgusting and disrespectful to her in her own house!!!!!

What exactly did they do tho? Take the fans lens off for a sec and ask ourselves. What are they guilty of doing exactly? Clapping at her wedding? Saying congratulations? Making a silly joke at a wedding? Saying they wish for her to be finally happy? Lol well let's lock em up and throw them in the same cell with the jack n box guy!

Election Day Trump GIF

Edited by hello70
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, hello70 said:

What exactly did they do tho? Take the fans lens off for a sec and ask ourselves. What are they guilty of doing exactly? Clapping at her wedding? Saying congratulations? Saying they wish for her to be finally happy? Lol well let's lock em up and throw them in the same cell with the jack n box guy!

Election Day Trump GIF

Re read the caption she updated it saying she heard some people talking **** about her on a video of the wedding later

• Like 1

mua.png

new caption

The dance I wanted to do at my wedding but don’t you love the “we have a surprise for you“ 😊😊😊 !!!! AWWWWWW THANKS !!! I was watching the birds perform for me … while sitting in a chair 😌😌😌 !!! The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl !!! “That’s a good match” she said and put them together 😬😬😬 !!! THE BALLS OF PEOPLE THE BALLS OF PEOPLE 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ !!! Jesus Christ I’m sitting right there !!! I had to watch it back later with a camera that showed ALL the secret **** talk moments … that revealed everything 🎥 !!! Considering she was drunk as **** it don’t matter 🤔🤔🤔 !!!! Y’all people talk **** over my head all the time !!! Sup birds how y’all doing 😜😜😜 ??? See the finger 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 ??? THAT’S MY NAME DONT WEAR IT OUT 💋💋💋 !!!

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I just re-read the caption and I completely missed the fact she said she had cameras that caught people talking **** about her on her wedding. If that is true, then I don’t think she’s being petty. She has every right to be upset.

yeah agree if true; as once again she was betrayed by the people “close to her”

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I just re-read the caption and I completely missed the fact she said she had cameras that caught people talking **** about her on her wedding. If that is true, then I don’t think she’s being petty. She has every right to be upset.

Yeah, somehow everyone missed that part… Britney’s writing is disorganized but she’s not crazy. If she’s offended by something that happened, she has a right. Maybe she saw how nice everyone was to her face and when looking at the video footage, she felt stupid all over again. I think she genuinely hates her wedding…. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, chlorella said:

This is low key racist right?

both Selene and Sam looks latino

from what I've seen from Kathy this is an attitude expected from her, she talks whatever

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Why is there always that person who thinks everything is about race? By the way, Sam is Iranian. 

yeah, Britney is so racist she is banging an Iranian, has dated an Afghanistan and defended her body guard from racist comments. Please girl, you tried. 

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, chlorella said:

im talking about kathy being the racist one

AND NO

im not those people that constantly bring about race, bc IM WHITE and I think just like you

:bsass_britney_boys_nod:

Im shocked at how many people on this forum have reading comprehension problems 

worst part is not only they completely misunderstand stories they actually form opinions on these broken versions of the stories and get rude with people while defending them 

Edited by ronron
  • Like 7

Did she even want the wedding to happen? And if so then be a grown woman and say directly who and what you are talking about. Britney has been married three times now and not once has celebs showed up at her weddings. I knew when the wedding happened this wasn’t her idea. This was all her new manager Cade for publicity. My question is and always will be was this a wedding she had planned or is that the surprise she is referring to? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block