New Britney post: The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl... I had to watch it back later with a camera hat showed ALL the secret **** talking moments

36 minutes ago, chlorella said:

She deserves a new party she needs to be the one planning everything, even if the guests are us paying to virtually be the guests on a live stream, they would get $$$$

We would watch they having fun even if there's only them with the make up artists, food service guys, the DJ, and the photographer, it could actually be really like a sitcom they could totally make it fun, the service guys making funny things, they would do pauses to **** chat and interact a bit

BIEBER SET would be

:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

It reminds me of my ex-roommate - she hardly saw anyone, had almost no friends, they lived far away.  When I went home once, I heard her yelling and swearing for something behind the door.  And in my presence she would only get upset and bring up old disputes and quarrels with me and other people.  I had to move out.  Only friends and social contact will help to these people.  Admit it or not, Britney needs close people around her.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I understand the post, just don't know who the characters are.

If that really happened, that was pretty weird, a 'perfect match'? Who would say that to a newlywed... 

Not gonna jump to conclusions and name names, cuz it doesn't really matter. But I can't at most people here AGAIN criticizing her posts. Tired of saying it but she can say whatever she wants and does NOT have to write captions according to your standards.

I like the outfit. Does remind me of Everytime. And I also agree with Britney, stop using her name, you'll wear it out.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Oh wow she is so pissed off, and honestly I do agree with others saying who are we to tell her what she should be annoyed about? She’s not saying exactly who said what and how they said it. Like with that Jack in box guy from what she said that was an extreme reaction that wasn’t proportionate to what he actually did. 

But with this wedding incident, it sounds like lots of things were planned that she had zero control over, and if she watched the video back and heard people saying horrible or inappropriate things about her, no wonder she’s upset. 

Maybe she should cut those people out of her life, it’s not good to have two faced hypocrites masquerading as friends around us. 

Also, does anyone know why she keeps calling them birds or birdies? 

• Like 3

Can we hear what people say in wedding tapes when there is loud music tho, unless they are being interviewed or something? It is possible that there were people who talked **** about her at her wedding, of course. But for what reason the guests who probably hadn't been in contact with Britney before the wedding talk ****? Like, what could have they done or said deliberately to make Britney angry? Maybe there is a logical reason why she is mad, but I'm trying to understand why people would be nasty on purpose and the things like her dragging Jack in the Box guy and being that mad about people performing at her wedding etc make me think twice about thinking badly of people who she drags.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

How would you feel if you have an intimate wedding with the people you think you can be yourself and love you after experiencing 13 years of abuse, and then the cameras caught all those people talking **** about you in your own house on the night of the wedding? She has every right to be upset. 

I really think she’s imagining things that didn’t happen. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Can we hear what people say in wedding tapes when there is loud music tho, unless they are being interviewed or something? It is possible that there were people who talked **** about her at her wedding, of course. But for what reason the guests who probably hadn't been in contact with Britney before the wedding talk ****? Like, what could have they done or said deliberately to make Britney angry? Maybe there is a logical reason why she is mad, but I'm trying to understand why people would be nasty on purpose and the things like her dragging Jack in the Box guy and being that mad about people performing at her wedding etc make me think twice about thinking badly of people who she drags.

I know what you mean actually. All good points. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

How would you feel if you have an intimate wedding with the people you think you can be yourself and love you after experiencing 13 years of abuse, and then the cameras caught all those people talking **** about you in your own house on the night of the wedding? She has every right to be upset. 

I’d be mad at the person/people who invited strangers to my wedding for clout/photo ops. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block