New Britney post: The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl... I had to watch it back later with a camera hat showed ALL the secret **** talking moments

11 minutes ago, ronron said:

Im shocked at how many people on this forum have reading comprehension problems 

worst part is not only they completely misunderstand stories they actually form opinions on these broken versions of the stories and get rude with people while defending them 

Calm your ****. Get off your high horse, and stop acting like you haven’t misunderstood or misinterpreted something you read before. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

what the **** with the lack of empathy?? If anything she needs genuine friends that love her behind her back as well. Everyone treats her like a subhuman.

It's called tough love.

When I see that someone oversteps their bounds and already throw shades at their friends and ignores them, then you have to say things that you don't have to like.

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, easy said:

the only delusions i see is you desperately trying to prove that britney's interpretation of things are wrong. why are you hung up on the idea that no one was nasty to britney at her wedding and she has every right to be pissed and talk about it? britney said she caught them talking **** about her. she said these words, yet you're all over this thread trying to diminish and downplay what she said because what? you don't wanna admit that maybe, just maybe, selena isn't some sweet little innocent angel? that maybe it's exactly what britney said it is, she caught her talking **** about her at her own wedding. and she can talk about HER experiences all she wants to. don't read it if it bothers you so much. 

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Sureeee, whatever yall say at this point.

• Like 3

This is not about Selena. I actually didn't like her for the majority of her career. But I have tremendous respect for how she actually owned her issues and tried to do something about them. I found it inspiring for my own issues...but that being said, no Selena is clearly not a perfect angel. Any pop culture stan knows that. My point is this behavior towards her on IG (for what exactly? Some of you still can't figure that out despite a year of shade. Telling no?), is not okay. It wouldn't be okay no matter who it is. If you're too delusional to get that, move on to another stan's opinion. Because you're not gonna like mine. I call out toxic behavior no matter who it's from. I can't stand bullying PERIOD.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, easy said:

you call out toxic behavior and can't stand bullying but when britney says she was bullied at her wedding you bend over backwards to say "well maybe she is interpreting it wrong" make it make sense :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Britney HASN'T YET said what happened in a coherent fashion. This detail about the joke from Kathy was the first coherent bit of what allegedly happened to make her obsessed. But go awf sis, tell me more things she did to deserve bullying? Oh yeah, I forgot! Didn't she say something about "I want you to be happy." Wowwwwwwwww such a bully to say that

Edited by hello70
  • Like 7
Just now, hello70 said:

Britney HASN'T YET said what happened? This detail about the joke from Kathy was the first coherent but of what happened. But go awf sis, tell me more things she did to deserve bullying? Oh yeah, I forgot! Didn't she say something about "I want you to be happy." Wowwwwwwwww such a bully to say that

you need a transcript of them talking **** to believe britney? britney literally said she watched the video back and caught people talking **** about her. to britney's face selena said she wanted her to be happy, so clearly that isn't the "**** talking" britney is referencing. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I didn't see that before, but honestly after reading her captions about the Jack N the Box guy, I just don't trust her interpretation of what others say. Sorry I feel bad to admit that bc I love her but it is what it is. Her intepreration of things often seem slanted in my opinion....it's hard to explain but it reminds me of the way my sister describes things when she's in an episode (I'm not saying Britney has episodes, I'm just giving context on why I am a bit sensitive to some of her captions)

THIS!

I think it’s become apparent that Britney’s interpretation and perception of situations is well…off.

She’s like the boy who cried wolf…

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, easy said:

you need a transcript of them talking **** to believe britney? britney literally said she watched the video back and caught people talking **** about her. to britney's face selena said she wanted her to be happy, so clearly that isn't the "**** talking" britney is referencing. 

Lol how do you know that's not what she's referencing. She clearly just trashed a guy for saying something nice to her in a drive thru. All I'm saying is it wouldn't shock me if the same thing is going on with Selena.

Listen, either way you still don't get it. It's not about Selena Gomez. My point is EVEN IF Selena pissed her off in some way, what mature, healthy adult posts about it and harasses someone on a public platform for a year. A YEAR!!!! What in this situation screams 'healthy behavior' to you?

Edited by hello70
  • Love 4
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block