New Britney post: The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl... I had to watch it back later with a camera hat showed ALL the secret **** talking moments

The dance I wanted to do at my wedding but don’t you love the “we have a surprise for you“ 😊😊😊 !!!! AWWWWWW THANKS !!! I was watching the birds perform for me … while sitting in a chair 😌😌😌 !!! The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl !!! “That’s a good match” she said and put them together 😬😬😬 !!! THE BALLS OF PEOPLE THE BALLS OF PEOPLE 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ !!! Considering she was drunk as **** it don’t matter 🤔🤔🤔 !!!! Y’all people talk **** over my head all the time !!! Sup birds how y’all doing 😜😜😜 ??? See the finger 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 ??? THAT’S MY NAME DONT WEAR IT OUT 💋💋💋 !!!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Taking the fan lens off, this is really immature of Britney. Like relax…it was a surprise performance Why are you holding such a grudge over an innocent thing a zillion months after the wedding is over? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Because she hasn't had control over anything in so long...on the most special day of her life she wanted everything to go her way for once.

She is going to be sensitive to any type of control given what she has gone through...

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block