New Britney post: The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl... I had to watch it back later with a camera hat showed ALL the secret **** talking moments

If she saw someone talk **** on video during her wedding then that’s awful. You don’t do that to someone who’s wedding you’re attending, very unclassy.

Also, if she’s having a problem with Kathy Hilton, I suggest (but she doesn’t have to) that she talk to Paris about it instead of putting her mom on blast. Her and Britney are clearly best friends and have been for quite some time, I just wouldn’t want her to lose a genuine friend over something that friend’s family member said or did. If Kathy did or said something wrong, she’d probably apologize to Britney personally, she appears to be that kind of person from what I’ve seen of her that is.

Selena on the other hand……..**** Selena. I’m still bothered by her not mentioning the person that literally saved her life and then the inconsiderate comment she made after getting called out on it. She’s trash to me. That alone says all I need to know about her character.

Edited by BlackoutGlory
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

What did the original caption say it’s gone?

besides that she looks absolutely beautiful and she’s showing the haters she does wear fresh makeup 

The original caption was the same I think, just without the part about what I presume to be her wedding video.

Just now, hello70 said:

Lol clearly that isn't what Britney is reference when she just trashed a guy for saying something nice?

Listen you still don't get it. My point is EVEN IF Selena pissed her off in some way, what mature, healthy adult posts about and harasses someone on a public platform for a year. What in this situation screams 'healthy behavior' to you?

yes because britney said this **** talking happened behind her back??? hello????

a year? your timing is a bit off there, but that's not the point. britney literally discovered people she thought were her friends were secretly talking **** about her on what was supposed to be her fairytale happy ending wedding. and you expect her to stay silent about it? britney has her voice back and she's gonna use it however she wants to. it's hardly harassment just because people put 2+2 together and come up with selena. when britney goes on her instagram and calls people out by their name then you can cry about harassment, until then, like i said, britney can talk about HER experiences all she wants to, however she wants to. 

• Love 7
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

Oh when I said original I was thinking there was only 1…

but you’re implying there was an updated caption so what did that say, that’s what I meant lol

Ohhhh sorry! Lemme copy and paste the updated caption below:

The dance I wanted to do at my wedding but don’t you love the “we have a surprise for you“ 😊😊😊 !!!! AWWWWWW THANKS !!! I was watching the birds perform for me … while sitting in a chair 😌😌😌 !!! The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl !!! “That’s a good match” she said and put them together 😬😬😬 !!! THE BALLS OF PEOPLE THE BALLS OF PEOPLE 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ !!! Jesus Christ I’m sitting right there !!! I had to watch it back later with a camera that showed ALL the secret **** talk moments … that revealed everything 🎥 !!! Considering she was drunk as **** it don’t matter 🤔🤔🤔 !!!! Y’all people talk **** over my head all the time !!! Sup birds how y’all doing 😜😜😜 ??? See the finger 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 ??? THAT’S MY NAME DONT WEAR IT OUT 💋💋💋 !!!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, easy said:

yes because britney said this **** talking happened behind her back??? hello????

a year? your timing is a bit off there, but that's not the point. britney literally discovered people she thought were her friends were secretly talking **** about her on what was supposed to be her fairytale happy ending wedding. and you expect her to stay silent about it? britney has her voice back and she's gonna use it however she wants to. it's hardly harassment just because people put 2+2 together and come up with selena. when britney goes on her instagram and calls people out by their name then you can cry about harassment, until then, like i said, britney can talk about HER experiences all she wants to, however she wants to. 

Never said her name, but frequently posted her photo. Got unfollowed and blocked, but it's not about Selena? Okayyyy

Girl just go on and be delusional. I can't stand the lack of common sense in this fan base and I'm at the point where it's as pointless arguing with delusional stans who think nothing weird is going on as it is arguing with Banon fans who think EVERYTHING weird is going lol.. "Hardly harassment" whew the mental gymnastics on some of you

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by hello70
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
Just now, hello70 said:

Never said her name, but frequently posted her photo. Got unfollowed and blocked, but it's not about Selena? Okayyyy

Girl just go on and be delusional. I can't stand the lack of common sense in this fan base and I'm at the point where it's as pointless arguing with delusional stans who think nothing weird is going on as it is arguing with Banon fans who think EVERYTHING weird is going lol.. "Hardly harassment" lol the mental gymnastics on some of you

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

but you need the video of them talking **** to believe britney right? but you'll put everything else together to come to the conclusion that britney's "harassing" selena? but if britney says something clear and direct "i saw people talking **** about me" it's a true mental gymnastics on your end to conclude that britney just interpreted it wrong. ok girl, have fun with that :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, easy said:

but you need the video of them talking **** to believe britney right? but you'll put everything else together to come to the conclusion that britney's "harassing" selena? but if britney says something clear and direct "i saw people talking **** about me" it's a true mental gymnastics on your end to conclude that britney just interpreted it wrong. ok girl, have fun with that :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Fun Spongebob GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

I

1 minute ago, hello70 said:

Ohhhh sorry! Lemme copy and paste the updated caption below:

The dance I wanted to do at my wedding but don’t you love the “we have a surprise for you“ 😊😊😊 !!!! AWWWWWW THANKS !!! I was watching the birds perform for me … while sitting in a chair 😌😌😌 !!! The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl !!! “That’s a good match” she said and put them together 😬😬😬 !!! THE BALLS OF PEOPLE THE BALLS OF PEOPLE 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ !!! Jesus Christ I’m sitting right there !!! I had to watch it back later with a camera that showed ALL the secret **** talk moments … that revealed everything 🎥 !!! Considering she was drunk as **** it don’t matter 🤔🤔🤔 !!!! Y’all people talk **** over my head all the time !!! Sup birds how y’all doing 😜😜😜 ??? See the finger 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 ??? THAT’S MY NAME DONT WEAR IT OUT 💋💋💋 !!!

Oh my…

1. I wish britney would speak more clearly and call out who’s she is really speaking about

2.Britney strikes me as the kind of person who when she gets mad and very stressed out she can’t properly articulate what’s she’s upset about

3. I feel like this post is in response to tmz and the SOURCE for sharing that Britney, Paris, Cade we’re hanging out together at cades birthday party… paris also posted her own pic…one can only assume britney is mad at Paris and Kathy Hilton for how they acted at her wedding and doesn’t like a false narrative being put out that they’re in good terms??? Just an assumption lol

4. Britney has been through so much and no justice has been served yet. She probably has a lot of pent up anger that comes out when the right person sets her off.

• Love 6

Am i the only one thinking that the MOM was in fact Selena ? 

She made a whole caption once about how Selena has been acting exactly like her mom (a very sarcastic one), so i just though Selena took the mic, sang, told **** saying Sam and another girl would be a good match, said "everything is gonna be ok britny" while talking to Brit and then talked **** on Britney behind her back... **** britney discovered days later reviewing the footage. 

Could explain why she first praised all the guests for being there, then all of a sudden began the Selena War. And is still fighting on her own months later... 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, jalpha said:

Was is it talking poop though??? 

Having fun banter with friends/loved ones is important. 

HOWEVER, maybe Kathy is not as close to Britney. If that is the case, then banter would be inappropriate from her - so early in the relationship and on such an important date. 

Also! How immature of Selena about not playing Justin’s music… 

Did I miss something?  Did Selena not want his music at the wedding? 🤯

Just now, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Lots of interesting interpretations of her words. I have a feeling her captions make sense to whoever they're aimed at, and that's all she cares about, and reminding them that she has her voice and her power. She has said she would rather be feared than loved at this point in her life. She's still being diplomatic by not being publicly direct but she is flexing her power at whoever pisses her off after years of having to suck it up. 

Yeah, I agree with everything u just said

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block